Jump to content

Somebody out there knows all about this !!


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Bob Grundy said:

Andy

What exactly do you want ?

Bob

Hello Bob

When embarked on this saga ten years ago all I had at that time was a memory of one of many meetings when I was around nine ,until I stumbled into the tank plates ,from that point on all I could do was try to see if the two were connected not knowing if someone else had already unraveled this mystery ,hence someone out there knows ,Inthe hope that if someone knew or had unraveled it then I could drop it and walk away ..but no mention the was fothcoming .where I landed up was a long way from anything I could have ever imagined ..,perhaps it was the wrong thing to try and answer all that came at me from the forum good bad and indifferent as it was me that wanted answers but as no one came forward with info I suppose the right thing to do was pull the plug on the forum .just to say that under what one could say is normal circumstances the opportunity to carry out such a search should be relished this turned into me and them ....the grey people..initially I had a welcomed access to the site once I found it (2years) work...under the umbrella of the army ..private enterprise takes over I am thrown of but not before I had a good working knowledge of what lay under some 200 acres ,spent great deal of time trying to get permission to finish search ..but site owners invested millions and although I took to their table all I had it just got worse ..I had now become a threat ..these are people who are the movers a verbal threat from a top minister was followed by being banned from reading in or on line at the National Archives .which meant my movements are under surveillance  ,ridiculed in a local paper, and having my computer swamped with junk from a department run by the site management for eight months ... It looks as thou I've made my self public enemy no 1 and you rightly ask what I want .I will get there eventually .anything you can add I will take on board thanks Andy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

just read through all this, its a bit like all the story of the brand new spitfires stored in Malaysia and all the brand new crated jeeps and B17 engines buried at every old airbase round here that no one has ever found. I assume this horde of German ww2 armour is guarded by unicorns? if its for real just tell everyone so it can be found and recovered.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ashcollection said:

just read through all this, its a bit like all the story of the brand new spitfires stored in Malaysia and all the brand new crated jeeps and B17 engines buried at every old airbase round here that no one has ever found. I assume this horde of German ww2 armour is guarded by unicorns? if its for real just tell everyone so it can be found and recovered.

 

Not sure where you got German from ...!!! And no I know where they are ive walked across the concrete that covers them on numerous occasions I've known of their  existance for over seventy years but not the location till ten years ago ...as for recover it's never been an ambition of mine and it's quite on the cards that it's not the ambition of the mod  ....think of the cost of a health and safety pollution clean up cause that's how it's seen ...likely mod will plump to pump couple thousand tons wet concrete in and call it quits.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, andy brown said:

Not sure where you got German from ...!!! And no I know where they are ive walked across the concrete that covers them on numerous occasions I've known of their  existance for over seventy years but not the location till ten years ago ...as for recover it's never been an ambition of mine and it's quite on the cards that it's not the ambition of the mod  ....think of the cost of a health and safety pollution clean up cause that's how it's seen ...likely mod will plump to pump couple thousand tons wet concrete in and call it quits.......

I had just reviewed your original thread post , return to find this latest.   You did mention  "far from running out of road"  ,  IMHO  - today  - you now have.  However if you give a description of location or preferably the OS map co-ordinates of this  '6 acres of concrete'  , then you are still presently "in-play".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got the "German" from one of your earlier posts in 2016. The pollution clean up from old Armor would be way less that the value of 326 odd WW2 tanks. So if you know where it is and have no desire to recover them, why not tell everybody where they are and someone else can take on the mantle and research into recovery. or at least keep the myth alive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, andy brown said:

Hello Bob

When embarked on this saga ten years ago all I had at that time was a memory of one of many meetings when I was around nine ,until I stumbled into the tank plates ,from that point on all I could do was try to see if the two were connected not knowing if someone else had already unraveled this mystery ,hence someone out there knows ,Inthe hope that if someone knew or had unraveled it then I could drop it and walk away ..but no mention the was fothcoming .where I landed up was a long way from anything I could have ever imagined ..,perhaps it was the wrong thing to try and answer all that came at me from the forum good bad and indifferent as it was me that wanted answers but as no one came forward with info I suppose the right thing to do was pull the plug on the forum .just to say that under what one could say is normal circumstances the opportunity to carry out such a search should be relished this turned into me and them ....the grey people..initially I had a welcomed access to the site once I found it (2years) work...under the umbrella of the army ..private enterprise takes over I am thrown of but not before I had a good working knowledge of what lay under some 200 acres ,spent great deal of time trying to get permission to finish search ..but site owners invested millions and although I took to their table all I had it just got worse ..I had now become a threat ..these are people who are the movers a verbal threat from a top minister was followed by being banned from reading in or on line at the National Archives .which meant my movements are under surveillance  ,ridiculed in a local paper, and having my computer swamped with junk from a department run by the site management for eight months ... It looks as thou I've made my self public enemy no 1 and you rightly ask what I want .I will get there eventually .anything you can add I will take on board thanks Andy

So whos keeping you under surveillance then? MI5, CIA or CI5, and its really easy for them as you post stuff on the net. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2021 at 8:45 AM, No Signals said:

I don't think your analogy was lost on anyone, but I do think you would serve your purpose better on this forum by making your point, openly, in straight terms.  As I said previously we will all be dead before the time you get to actually making some definitive, factual, traceable statements regarding your knowledge of these tanks.  It could be that you do know some actual 'good stuff' but playing games with the guys on here is disrespectful to those whose potential backing it seems you are chasing.  And if, as you say, you are not young in years you could easily take this complete knowledge to the grave with you today/ tomorrow/ sooner than you think.  I will wait.

As I said I originaly posed a suggestion.....some one knows..it was just that ...not a wind up ..hadn't the slightest idea if at the time if someone might say Oh yes my uncle dug pits to put tanks in in the late forties with an RB 30 ....but they didn't . .I am not looking for backing  ...I know where they were stored in the forties years before they were taken to buried ...I also know this is just the tip of the ice burg the mod has a problem because they were completely unaware of this until I bought it to their attention ...I have a problem which is I shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place.

PS ..my father appears to have been a bit of an  enigma..he gave me a lot of hints on many things he was involved in, nothing in writing ,nothing in the records , nobody close to him had the faintest idea what he had been up to in his thirteen years in the colours .he had a far as I can see become a will of the whisp Mr fix it with some strange Friends .....tank saga was just one of many .....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

there are lots of these stories about, and we know heaps of stuff saw sea dumped under the terms of lead lease, this kind of thing still goes on, (if any of you have been involved in supplying kit under UOR'S you will know what I mean) most stories are just that stories and wife's tails that get written into myth, I know of a good one that has some back up. The guys that worked on hobarts funnies. up north on a big estate, after the war all the prototypes where bulldozed into a big dip in the ground, that dip in old maps isn't there anymore apparently and the old boy was very credible, But until someone comes clean about the address it is just a fantastic story. My dad had some good stories from the 1950's he used to tell us when i was young, but ask him the same thing now and its a mix of a dozen stories! and makes no sense anymore. if these things are real, document them and pass them on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Ashcollection said:

So whos keeping you under surveillance then? MI5, CIA or CI5, and its really easy for them as you post stuff on the net. 

You tell me ,I know the instigator......I walk in to archives and meet a reception of suits I didn't set out to go there but as I was near decided to go in ...roughly went ....whatever it is you want you can't have it .....not the end of. story but you get the idea..The person behind all of this is at the top end of the right of government we locked horns eight years ago  and I wonder sometimes that I'm not found in a ditch somewhere..why ........money........

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Ashcollection said:

there are lots of these stories about, and we know heaps of stuff saw sea dumped under the terms of lead lease, this kind of thing still goes on, (if any of you have been involved in supplying kit under UOR'S you will know what I mean) most stories are just that stories and wife's tails that get written into myth, I know of a good one that has some back up. The guys that worked on hobarts funnies. up north on a big estate, after the war all the prototypes where bulldozed into a big dip in the ground, that dip in old maps isn't there anymore apparently and the old boy was very credible, But until someone comes clean about the address it is just a fantastic story. My dad had some good stories from the 1950's he used to tell us when i was young, but ask him the same thing now and its a mix of a dozen stories! and makes no sense anymore. if these things are real, document them and pass them on.

Difference is I was at the. meeting when the plan for this was laid ..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

well if you know the instigator and its a top tory and its to do with money ie corruption. spill the beans now, the media will love another story to pin on them. dought you will be found in a ditch, as we will know who did it if you tell us first haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Ashcollection said:

Got the "German" from one of your earlier posts in 2016. The pollution clean up from old Armor would be way less that the value of 326 odd WW2 tanks. So if you know where it is and have no desire to recover them, why not tell everybody where they are and someone else can take on the mantle and research into recovery. or at least keep the myth alive.

Hi it's not a lack of desire more to do with it being mod ground which I had access to when I was not a threat but once I disclosed what they didn't know was there I became a threat....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, andy brown said:

Hi it's not a lack of desire more to do with it being mod ground which I had access to when I was not a threat but once I disclosed what they didn't know was there I became a threat....

A threat to the MOD? so where is this slab of concrete then? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 11th Armoured said:

007 plots have more credibility, I feel!

Still, he's getting attention, so I dare say he's happy in spite of being on a government hit-list...

exactly, and i was trying to help, give us the location, the government can't assassinate everyone thats been on this forum. bugger what's that red dot tracking across the wall? 😣...................................................................................

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Perhaps Andy is being coy?  Much as the speculation is fun, I suggest anyone with the resources and motivation to help has a private message exchange to see if they can get beyond foxes and chickens.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Hi everybody

It would appear that every time I appear a great many feathers get ruffled more because of a mis -understanding or suspicion that I withhold information ,this came about from a lack of understanding ie.regarding that in the outset all that I had was gleened from a meeting seventy years ago that I witnessed in our garden one of a a number between the military and my father also military ,so why the garden they all worked for the same firm (war department ) this could have been done in situ but no a Saturday in our garden so this one could assume wasn't kosher ,dodgy old lot....obviously to limit the possibility of a leak the less people involved the better. Even though I came across the tank plates which in the moment did not click that there was a connection only two years later did the penny drop ..I was asked why no pics of plates ,simply because they were next to worthless and few people including me didn't carry a camera why take pics of everything ? Most question that came at me were from a logical base other just showed that they hadn't absorbed the fact that for seventy years this never happened and I didn't have all the answers .

So here is something you can get your teeth into ,this is not the end of the story probably about a quarter of it .

52°16'33"N.                I            52°16'48"N

0°16'01"E.                   I             0°11'22"E 

Thanks open to questions.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, the first set of coords are Waterbeach Airfield.  The second Little Fen Drove some way to the east.  During the war and afterwards Waterbeach was an active RAF station - not a likely place to bury tanks.  Much later it was home to the Royal Engineers Airfield Damage Repair regiment - 39 Engr Regt (Airfds).  They certainly had the capability to dig huge holes, but the coords show the concrete apron outside the hangars which will have been in situ long before the Sappers had it and, anyway, the Army had Waterbeach long after any old WWII vehicles would need to be disposed of.  I served myself at Waterbeach many years ago.  Today the airfield has been sold.  Little Fen Drove has nothing of interest to be seen from Google Earth - no signs of undue excavations or reinstatement of the ground.  So... sadly, this adds nothing as far as I can see.  Andy... look back through the threads and try and answer some of the more useful questions, please.

Edited by 10FM68
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...