4 Pin Plug Needed

Antony

Yes, I am waiting to see the Shielder out and about ! I should be at Foxhall with the 35LK88 defender next month if you are there btw?

If you need any Clansman radio cables antennas etc let me know - I have more harness cables and boxes than I need but I dont think I have one of the ones in the picture immediately to hand but will have a rummage next time I am at my barn storage - it looks like a smaller version of the 4 pin boiling vessel connector ?

Iain

Anthony,

What is needed appears to be a MIL-C-5015 connector, possibly a size 14S or 18. The issue you have is that the plug required needs to be in an alternate position as the polarising boss is usually perpendicular to the top two sockets A and D but in your case the boss has been rotated round. (Without knowing which socket the polarising boss is closest to it isn't possible to work out which alternate position this is.)

Incidentally the individual pins are tested at 13amps.

You can try both Farnell and RS as they both hold a stock of these.

D

Hi

Sorry if I am a bit dense on this one, do you mean the little locating tag is off slightly? If so, I am sure I can take apart and turn.

Failing that, on the plug I could widen the slot slightly without chance of it being 90 degrees out.

Once it is in, am doubt I will be unplugging it each time I park up.

Thanks

Antony