STOP PRESS - the HMVF Wagon is going to Bolero.

Jack

Ok folks - after much bullying and pressurising the HMVF GMC with be guest of honour (bigging it up here) at Bolero.....extremely pleased with that and the thanks go to R Cubed (AKA God) for doing the deal with the lowloader. :whistle:

The GMC will be the HMVF HQ so you will know where to deposit your drinks over the weekend :whistle: and to all the Dodge and Jeep owners out there - if you are lucky you may be allowed to sit in a real truck :angel:

Heres to the end of the month!

Jack.

HOORAH!!!

It's coming out.............................don't forget the big brush Jack to get them cobwebs off :whistle:

*cough* flipping *cough* the aformention is parked outside the office now :angel:

Ok folks - after much bullying and pressurising the HMVF GMC with be guest of honour (bigging it up here) at Bolero.....extremely pleased with that and the thanks go to R Cubed (AKA God) for doing the deal with the lowloader. :whistle:

The GMC will be the HMVF HQ so you will know where to deposit your drinks over the weekend :whistle: and to all the Dodge and Jeep owners out there - if you are lucky you may be allowed to sit in a real truck :angel:

Heres to the end of the month!

Jack.

What a good lad that r cubed is eh? ;-) :-D

Am soooooo looking forward to this trip :banana:

See you there Jack my lad. Does the offer of a camera truck still stand??????

Absolutely Snapper - it would be a pleasure - the GMC is the official HMVF vehicle - members only :whistle:

thanks go to R Cubed (AKA God) for doing the deal with the lowloader. :whistle:

Jack.

Well thanks for the praise, but ( GOD ), well I think thats going a bit far :-D

Thanks all the same and see you all up there................

God ;-)

Jack, are you arriving on Thursday?

If so, I guess it means you'll have plenty of time to get the drinks in for the rest of us! :whistle:

Steve

Hi Steve.

Not to sure at the moment as I have to see what Joris is up to as I will/should have to pick him up from the airport.

I no longer drink :-D :-D

Great news Jack!! The wife and I will be landing at Bournemouth on thursday at 16:35 (local) so that gives us plenty of time to drive to Bolero (?) :captain:

That means you`ll be flying over my house as you land , give us a wave

Ashley

• 4 years later...
Jack, we're under the impression that you are so tight, that when you fart, only dogs and dolphins can hear!

This could be your one chance to show otherwise!! ;-)

Steve

Wondering why you are so desperate to hear J-the-J fart:shocked::D

I hope the show goes well. Too early days to drive the EB that far until I have lights and possibly some breaks but that might be asking a bit too much:undecided: