[ATTACH]24037[/ATTACH]

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFR Generators, new and old

Tactical light??

Military engine air pump and hour meter

Going to need Clives advice very shortly...........:wow: because this still foreplay

[ATTACH]24052[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24051[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24050[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24049[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24048[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24047[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24046[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24045[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24044[/ATTACH]

Is that the Ark of the Covenant I can see at the back in the crate :-D

I wish I would have taken a picture of the stack of crates, as I was thinking Indiana Jones type stuff.

The guy has offered to unpack the lot, so I'd have to stay a weekend...... so I guess it will depend on if anyones gets excited by anything

lots of armoured stuff

more to post

[ATTACH]24070[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24069[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24068[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24067[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24066[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24065[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24064[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24063[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24062[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24061[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24060[/ATTACH]

lots and lots of stuff there, just had a quick look as had to get an aircon somewhere else

so these are the last few........ hope not boring

[ATTACH]24083[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24082[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24081[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24080[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24079[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24078[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24077[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24076[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24075[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24074[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24073[/ATTACH]

I didn't think places like that existed any more!

You'd flood the market if ever that lot came into the UK but i should think it would take years just to list it all!

What plans does the owner have for his treasure?

Peter

Ferret Mk 2/3, 03 CC 42

You'd flood the market if ever that lot came into the UK but i should think it would take years just to list it all!

Peter

Ferret Mk 2/3, 03 CC 42

That is simply amazing what a treasure trove , yes the big question?? what is the owner goi:shocked:ng to do with it all

Simple he wants to sell it all

So if theres interest I can go up and go through it all. I don't want to get mucked around, generally I thought the prices ok, so if people are serious then I'm up for a dig. I'm not a dealer, just interested in helping out ethusiasts, also I buy parts from him so if I introduce buyers he thinks I'm a nice bloke. So I am scheduled to go back up again in 2 weeks.

Or get an airasia flight and the lucky candidates can go trawling through junk and yards :-D

WOW a combination of Christmas and Birthday combined !!!! to be able to explore all those crates and not knowing what your about to uncover , one might find a part or assembly that has not see the light of day in decades that one has been looking for to complete a restoration . The flip side would be yes you find things you need but if the price is sky high what a disapointment , ahh that's the way this hobby can go .

A really great find for you seems to be all post WWII , so nothing for me there .

Simple he wants to sell it all

So if theres interest I can go up and go through it all. I don't want to get mucked around, generally I thought the prices ok, so if people are serious then I'm up for a dig. I'm not a dealer, just interested in helping out ethusiasts, also I buy parts from him so if I introduce buyers he thinks I'm a nice bloke. So I am scheduled to go back up again in 2 weeks.

Or get an airasia flight and the lucky candidates can go trawling through junk and yards :-D

Mike

what is there , can He confirm era etc WW2?

Peter

Ferret Mk 2/3, 03 CC 42

They do exist I've been to two here, its a case of being in the right place and knowing the right people

being ex Malaysian Army stuff it would have to be post ww2.

I am guessing a lot of ferret stuff, because ferret owners asking and I just saw the FV numbers and went mmmmmmmm! All the old wooden boxes would be ferret, drive shafts, steering boxes, filter, piston ring sets. I never delved into the bigger boxes. The armoured door bit he said he had several of them, not sure as I found one but when I was on top of the boxes I was about 2.5m off the ground.

Some later local military junk in there, hino and Land Rover but the most would be ferret as no market for it here as cant drive a ferret. Maybe other armoured stuff as saw a box with armoured wksp on it.

So start a whish list and when I go back up again I'll have an attempt at catalogging it. Then someone better buy me a beer

Yes a real gold mine for all those with Ferrets , would you think that these are n.o.s parts and not rebuilt spares? What kind of time limit would they have to work out a deal with the present owner before he decides to just scrap the lot ? I m sure if they were to purchase in bulk a container shipment would be the best option on shipping the lot back to Britain.

smg box in one of the pics I would be interested in that

Turret pads in the pics

I know the turret pads, but not the "smg box in one of the pics" can you point it out? I would think the turret pads would be peanuts (well I'd like to think so).

If you guys are this keen I'll get him to unpack in all for next weekend.

The UK guys we have a container possibly leaving here at the end of next month (AGAIN no I am not a dealer I am just helping someone ship other stuff to UK). So if that goes ahead he may have some space for a fee (Nothing to do with me). We did this with some rare Stonefield Hurth diffs last year

For my Aussie brethren I can chuck it on one of those refugee boats that float past this way a few times a week :wow:.

Although dificult, some type of combined approach is best ie if he had 10 water pumps and 5 different guys wanted them then I can say we want 10 water pumps (for the people who have lived in Asia, you know what I mean about haggling).

Yes a real gold mine for all those with Ferrets , would you think that these are n.o.s parts and not rebuilt spares? What kind of time limit would they have to work out a deal with the present owner before he decides to just scrap the lot ? I m sure if they were to purchase in bulk a container shipment would be the best option on shipping the lot back to Britain.

I think most of its NOS

he'll never scrap it........they keep stuff forever

I've ringed the thing that I am after but I could also do with some petrol pipes. Do you need part numbers or would you prefer pictures?

Would this be better as a separate thread rather than adding things onto 'scrap yard relics'

I know the turret pads, but not the "smg box in one of the pics" can you point it out? I would think the turret pads would be peanuts (well I'd like to think so).

If you guys are this keen I'll get him to unpack in all for next weekend.

The UK guys we have a container possibly leaving here at the end of next month (AGAIN no I am not a dealer I am just helping someone ship other stuff to UK). So if that goes ahead he may have some space for a fee (Nothing to do with me). We did this with some rare Stonefield Hurth diffs last year

For my Aussie brethren I can chuck it on one of those refugee boats that float past this way a few times a week :wow:.

Although dificult, some type of combined approach is best ie if he had 10 water pumps and 5 different guys wanted them then I can say we want 10 water pumps (for the people who have lived in Asia, you know what I mean about haggling).

I've ringed the thing that I am after but I could also do with some petrol pipes. Do you need part numbers or would you prefer pictures?

Would this be better as a separate thread rather than adding things onto 'scrap yard relics'

Yeah I think I will as is a scrapyard, but I'll restart it in For Sale

moved to http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?17602-Alladins-Junkyard-Ferret-Defender-FFR-Series-1-stockpile&p=194576#post194576

Edited by fesm_ndt

• 2 weeks later...
Name this tank, not sure on the details of the pics, I will try and find out as there appears to be more than are pictured here.

cs6913kp9.jpg

cadman02sh0.jpg

3cs10112qv2.jpg

:coffee:

...I believe that is an experimental Churchill based self-propelled gun.....