A slightly nervous and well overdue introduction

Hello all, I'm Matt, I've been a member of the forum for a few years, but I'm afraid to say that when I first joined I didn't do the intro and didn't get on here very often. So I'm sorry for that. But now I want to try and get properly started with some projects and be more involved with the forum.

I'm a farmer, based near Henley on Thames, oxon and Ive always been interested in old vehicles, especially of the green variety. We own 2 Bedford mw's as well as an Oy, which I want to start restoring, hopefully later this year, as well as some civilian Bedfords from the late 30's and late 40's.

Im looking forward to meeting more like minded people on the forum.

Cherrs, Matt

Welcome, that sounds like a very good collection so far, but being a farm I'm sure you can justify bigger toys too.

Lots of pictures of all vehicles are always welcome.

Thank you all, I'll get some photos posted on here, would love some bigger toys but, time and money as usual! I've always had a soft spot for Bren gun carriers!

Welcome fellow Bedford owner, be nice to see some pics of your projects when you get the time.

i did meet toy in Normandy Jeremy, we were on the other side of the field from you at the mvt campsite, with the aero screen mw.