This year at the W&P Show!

Sylvester

Neil,

The Spartan is the easiest one to get in and out of. The way to do it is to take your weight on your arms when lowering yourself down or lifting yourself out. There is up/down and forward/backwards movement in the seat but it doesn't help an awful lot.

If you want to try the impossible challenge try a Scorpion or Sabre! There's about half the ammount of space to get in one of those. All the variants are very tight though, when driving you have to rely on knowing where everything is, because you can't see it!

Have a climb inside a 432, I'm fairly sure you'll be able to get in one of those quite easily.

Chris

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John,

Excellent, thanks for sorting us out again! I hope Lee had fun driving the CVRTs, how long did he spend driving them around the field before parking up? :) We were going to bring down the Fox aswell as the Lightweight, but we've not had any time to replace the fan belt yet. We'll have a couple of Land Rovers, a Champ and the K2 Canteen.

Chris

Hmmm... who sorted you out & pegged out for everyone else :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Great fun driving the Spartan but thought best to park up before it ran out of fuel... :-D

Sorry Andy, did mean to put your name to the post but finger slipped.

You should be OK as far as the ground goes mate as it had dried up considerably since earlier in the week.

What else are you and Chris bringing mate?

Only joking John, however there may be a change of plan. I should be going down in Chris's lightweight. But I walked past the Ferret this evening and thought 'Chris isn't going in his fox, that means he has a spare pass'. Maybe Fezz could take its place. Chris has agreed and is encouraging me :-D :-D :-D

After speaking to Andy I started thinking maybe I should take my Ferret too.... :roll: however it's buried under most of a Sabre, needs a battery and the oil has drained out. I think I'll stick to 2 vehicles, can't drive them all at once anyway! ;-)

Only joking John, however there may be a change of plan. I should be going down in Chris's lightweight. But I walked past the Ferret this evening and thought 'Chris isn't going in his fox, that means he has a spare pass'. Maybe Fezz could take its place. Chris has agreed and is encouraging me :-D :-D :-D

No reason why Fezz should'nt make the trip Andy, after all Sally made it all the way to Horseguards so Fezz will only get jealous if you dont take her out for a decent run :whistle:

Will be good to see you all again anyway