Hello from Radway Green

galooph

Hi everyone :wave:

I'm Dan from a little place called Alsager, a place probably best known for Twyfords toilets and the Radway Green munitions factory. I've always had a thing for military vehicles since clambering over them at Congleton carnivals as a little boy.

I've got a small workshop on the Radway Green industrial estate and I'm currently working on a Toyota Hilux Surf V8 conversion. Maybe that counts as a Taliban vehicle!

I'll get a 'proper' military vehicle one day, but at the moment, I'm learning lots just reading about the restorations that people are doing on here.

Dan

Hi everyone :wave:

I'm Dan from a little place called Alsager, a place probably best known for Twyfords toilets and the Radway Green munitions factory. I've always had a thing for military vehicles since clambering over them at Congleton carnivals as a little boy.

I've got a small workshop on the Radway Green industrial estate and I'm currently working on a Toyota Hilux Surf V8 conversion. Maybe that counts as a Taliban vehicle!

I'll get a 'proper' military vehicle one day, but at the moment, I'm learning lots just reading about the restorations that people are doing on here.

Dan

Welcome Dan

Hi

I am in Mow Cop and have 3 Land Rover 101s

I come past Radway every day going to Crewe.

Martin

I know Mow Cop well - I went to Castle Primary and my Dad taught there for years.

That's an impressive collection of 101s! I was in the 101 owners club for a few years when I was thinking of getting one. Still tempted by a radio body!

Dan