Normandy 2014 short film

skelly

Hi all.

I think I'm posting this in the right place.. hopefully.

Anyhow I was lucky enough to take my jeep across the channel to Normandy this June with a splendid bunch of guys called Ranger Reanactments.

One of the chaps, 'Jamie' Made this short film that kinda captures the spirit of the trip, hope you all like it.

There will be a longer film out soon with more content and some veterans interviews too which I cant wait to see.

Jamie 'Spielburg' is working on it..

Skelly..

PS if you see this exact text on another ww2 forum, its just me copy n pasting n being lazy..

Hi all.

I think I'm posting this in the right place.. hopefully.

Anyhow I was lucky enough to take my jeep across the channel to Normandy this June with a splendid bunch of guys called Ranger Reanactments.

One of the chaps, 'Jamie' Made this short film that kinda captures the spirit of the trip, hope you all like it.

There will be a longer film out soon with more content and some veterans interviews too which I cant wait to see.

Jamie 'Spielburg' is working on it..

Skelly..

PS if you see this exact text on another ww2 forum, its just me copy n pasting n being lazy..

Very Enjoyable bit of filming

Regards

John

What a great bit of Editing and filming, it incapsulates exactly what we did with our loved ones for a week in Normandy in our group of 10....the eating out...miles and miles on the road,meeting the veterans, the beaches, the sunsets etc....and I am sure will resonate with most peeps who went to Normandy, camping or in a Gite,,,I always take to many pics of vehicles and not enough of the scenery and family !!!thanks for posting it...