1946 metal battery box

Hmmm... I assume it's been used (from the state of it), which would make shipping it a problem.:(

Price and location?

Chris.

In Birmingham (UK).

Chris thanks for your interest in the battery box.There is no sign of any acid in the cells and no smell of acid either. The bottom of the box is fairly rusty but not to the extent that the base has any holes. The price would be £15, as for getting it to you I will sort that out if you descide to buy it, thanks, John.

Chris thanks for your interest in the battery box.There is no sign of any acid in the cells and no smell of acid either. The bottom of the box is fairly rusty but not to the extent that the base has any holes. The price would be £15, as for getting it to you I will sort that out if you descide to buy it, thanks, John.

Done!

I'm in Birmingham (by the airport), might be at the Reading radio rally on the 13th, and am intending to visit Beltring-on-Sea for a couple of days if that's any help.

Chris.

(Worst case: I can repaint it and it'll do for static display with the pedal generator and a suitable radio.)