combat dealers on now chan 167 quest channel

griff66

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the paratrooper episode now.

Hmmmm, a REAL WW2 M42 uniform for 350$? I think not....repro I say.

The helmet was a infantry fixed bale which was used by para's. 100$ is cheap though.

But why buy rough out boots for a M42 uniform, should be jumpboots. They looked repro also.

But still, I like the show.

Edited by Enigma

I have a 434 for sale on Milweb. Last Sunday I got an email from Bruce@hetzerman.com enquiring if the 434 is still for sale and if so could he make arrangements to visit. Sent reply saying it was and the general location...answer...nothing. looking at the email address does anyone know if it's him ? Bruce and Hetzer seem a bit coincidental.

I have a 434 for sale on Milweb. Last Sunday I got an email from Bruce@hetzerman.com enquiring if the 434 is still for sale and if so could he make arrangements to visit. Sent reply saying it was and the general location...answer...nothing. looking at the email address does anyone know if it's him ? Bruce and Hetzer seem a bit coincidental.

Looks like it!

http://whois.domaintools.com/hetzerman.com

looks like Axis track services finally added some updates to their web-site, not a whole lot mind you but at least there's some news. The Sdkfz 11/1 2cm flak chassis they picked up in Season 1 is now under restoration. Pics of the gun refurbed and ready for install.

http://www.axistrackservices.com/#!current-projects/c98x

I have a 434 for sale on Milweb. Last Sunday I got an email from Bruce@hetzerman.com enquiring if the 434 is still for sale and if so could he make arrangements to visit.
kind of an odd buy for them, no? Seems like they only deal in ww2 period kit and it has to be 100% original, at least based on what Mr. Compton espouses on the show.

Unless they're looking for a 434 chassis to build another "prop" for a movie set. Cut off the top and weld on a fake tiger and such, like they did with the Alvis chassis. The 434 drives appear to be really popular with folks looking for a drive-train for an original panzers as well since the maybach engines are so rare, although not something I could imagine these guys doing.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ok, it's been a full year since the start of Season 2 , any news on combat dealers S3 episode guide? Starting to feel like a junkie in need of a fix :undecided:

I can't find anything on it, either on a general search or Bruce's FB page other than a vague reference that they are in fact filming episodes for S3.

yep they are out and about filming for series 3,dunno when it'll air yet.
it's really weird, last year they wrapped up the season by end of summer, early Fall, and the episodes aired every month, 8 episodes. If they start now and keep that schedule, they won't finish til December :sweat:

Even if they're still filming, Surely they have some ready to go?

I'm pretty sure the filming of season 3 is fnished and they are just putting it together now. You never know, I might make the cut in season four again. Bruce is keen to come back to Australia and I've got a few characters ready for him, if he does make it this way.

OZITIM

Bruce told me he is filming in Dorset today and that he will go abroad in the coming weeks, but I'm sure most of the footage for S03 will be completed by now and might even have been edited into a few episodes already. He also told me that he was genuinely surprised by how popular the show has become... :D

• 3 months later...

well it's nice to see all the other fans lining up behind me :-D

at least its British Tripe as opposed to the awesome yank waffle you get on the box theses days...;)

yeah no kidding , if you think Brit TV is lacking, you should see the garbage they feed us over here. 15 minutes of "The Bachelorette" season 19 and you'll be begging for Combat dealers :kiss: