Blitz trucks for sale.

OZITIM

A friend of mine is looking at selling an extensive collection of military trucks. The sale is not yet official, but I have been given permission to discretely advise my contacts that items in the 'boneyard' are being offered for sale and open to offers. The vehicles are located in Queensland. If you see something you like, let me know and I can take more photos, and/or approach the owner with an offer. Contact me on my email policepsychology@yahoo.com

Regards, OZITIMIMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

And more. Their are also many more than I have shown. Feel free to contact me if you are chasing any parts or want a enough parts to complete a good project.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89799[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]89798[/ATTACH]

I'm looking for a tyre pump if you have one (for a Ford, not sure if they are the same). Also a WD pattern tax disc holder.

I wil go up there through the week and have a look for a tyre pump. I'm certainly no expert when it comes to blitz trucks, ferret and Saracen 'maybe', definitely don't know a lot about blitz. So, how does one tell the difference between ford and chev?