HMVF Members Insurance Discount

Marmite!!

Please take note of the new advert appearing on the forum..

[h=2]Military Vehicle Insurance Benefits[/h]

• Free agreed value service
  • Club members discount
  • Retained salvage
  • Multi vehicle policies
  • EU cover for up to 30 days
  • Discounts for limited mileage
  • EU and UK Breakdown cover
  • All modifications considered

http://www.cherishedvehicleinsurance.co.uk/military-vehicle-insurance/?campaign=HMVF

insurance.JPG

Edited by Marmite!!

Jack will be confirming details here shortly.

Thanks Lee and just awaiting clarification on that and will let you know. And I will email it out too. That will be after the weekend as Joris is flying over as we are lunching with the After the Battle guys :kiss:

Afternoon all!

Sorry for the late reply - I have been away Joris - and I have only just received the information needed to get your discount.

I will now be sending that out via the HMVF email - so keep your eye on your inbox :D

KGM seem to have the best policy - I think they were in at the beginning when the company whose name I've forgotten who became part of Roadsure was founded by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.

edit: It was of course AC MILES, who was a champion of motor enthusiasts policies.

Edited by N.O.S.

I re insured all my trucks and military stuff today with Cherished Vehicle Insurance...what a lovely bunch of people, Holy was very very helpful first of all saved me 600 pounds, then i asked if my 21 year old could be on the insurance and they said yes, cost me another 240 squigglies but was well worth it...no more footman james for me, after nearly 15 years with them I am no more...

son will be pleased...