Ultra Low Emissions Zone (ULEZ)

This all presumes that we have all voted to stay with Europe doesn't it!

I like how they say that vehicles that do not comply will not be allowed in the zone and The London to Brighton run will have to be moved else where :banghead: That in itself rather proves the absurdity off it :mad:

This all presumes that we have all voted to stay with Europe doesn't it!

I like how they say that vehicles that do not comply will not be allowed in the zone and The London to Brighton run will have to be moved else where :banghead: That in itself rather proves the absurdity off it :mad:

No mate, this C*ap is all home grown.

And the leading light of this is the leading light of the clean air campaign.. Wow - what a surprise. Moral of the story seems to be if you aren't rich then move out of the M25 ring..... :-( :-( :-(

Why worry Keith? You're place is planned to have a large runway through it. What remains will be a flood water storage area. :-D

At least where I am our water runns down into London.

Last time I looked, tracked vehicles were still exempt ... :-)

Andy

As are (up til now at least) all VED zero-rated vehicles, so I can continue to drive my 1958 series 1 with 200tdi fitted into town :laugh:>

The stuff about the London to Brighton run being re-routed is, in my opinion, scaremongering as it's unlikely to apply to these vehicles. That's not to say I don't think this proposal would be catastrophic for huge numbers of people unable to purchase a relatively new car.

- MG

Why worry Keith? You're place is planned to have a large runway through it. What remains will be a flood water storage area. :-D

At least where I am our water runns down into London.

Think you've got the wrong person Tony :-)

I'm Neil and there are no airport plans in the pipeline for sunny Dagenham. Worst we had at one point was a high security nick on Rainham marshes for the worst of the Islamic extremists.

YET!! 'They', are still on about expanding Stanstead! :cool2:

Personally I think it's an insult to our national intelligence to talk on the one hand about using legislation to create one of the least polluted cities in the world while on the other hand one or more airports 'must' be expanded to increase capacity. So what pollutes more, a few older cars or a sh*t load more aircraft?

- MG

Personally I think it's an insult to our national intelligence to talk on the one hand about using legislation to create one of the least polluted cities in the world while on the other hand one or more airports 'must' be expanded to increase capacity. So what pollutes more, a few older cars or a sh*t load more aircraft?

- MG

My thoughts exactly mate ! :mad: