51mm Mortar Cleaning Kit

Kitman

Hello All,

I have just sourced a wallet to hold all the cleaning bits n bobs for the mortar, but wonder what tools/stuff I need to fill it?

I have the 3-part cleaning rod that goes in the long pocket on the r/h side of the inside of it, and can source the oil bottle that goes into the little pocket on top of the rod pocket.

Does anyone know where I can get the wire brush that goes in the l/h pocket on the inside?

Also, what tools/items go in the two Velcro closed small pockets on the r/h side of the outside of the wallet, and who may sell those?

Cheers in advance! :)

Hello All,

I have just sourced a wallet to hold all the cleaning bits n bobs for the mortar, but wonder what tools/stuff I need to fill it?

I have the 3-part cleaning rod that goes in the long pocket on the r/h side of the inside of it, and can source the oil bottle that goes into the little pocket on top of the rod pocket.

Does anyone know where I can get the wire brush that goes in the l/h pocket on the inside?

Also, what tools/items go in the two Velcro closed small pockets on the r/h side of the outside of the wallet, and who may sell those?

Cheers in advance! :)

There SHOULD also be a spare Firing Pin (Deactivated, Naturally!) & a Firing pin returns spring as well. :-\