Normandy celebration Accommodation

Maverick

I’m trying to find somewhere for my in laws to stay for the Normandy Celebrations in June, looking to stay between 3rd to 10th June 2014, for 5 people ,two rooms, Cottage, mobile home, no tents, as close as possiable to the beaches, can anyone help or know anybody who has vacancies ??? and yes I know they have left it very late 

Tell me about it, told them to book it this time last year and they didnt

You could try here

http://www.camping-castels.co.uk/camping-chateau-de-martragny-id253-id_camping7.html?gclid=CMaGsd_WpLwCFU_KtAodsA8AlA

We've stayed here for the last 20 yr (Motorhome), big site , central to the British Sectors nice place. They have B&B in the Chateau you might be lucky . Ring up ,the people that manage it are British ask for Sue , or she might know of somewhere if they havn't anything .

Dave

You could try here

http://www.camping-castels.co.uk/camping-chateau-de-martragny-id253-id_camping7.html?gclid=CMaGsd_WpLwCFU_KtAodsA8AlA

We've stayed here for the last 20 yr (Motorhome), big site , central to the British Sectors nice place. They have B&B in the Chateau you might be lucky . Ring up ,the people that manage it are British ask for Sue , or she might know of somewhere if they havn't anything .

Dave

I agree with Dave, this is a lovely place to stay. Although we do camp.

We stopped here in 2009 and they've sorted us out again for 2014.

Scott