-[ THE NEW HMVF, TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! ]-

Joris

Should of done Lee.........I did have some bounce back though :cry:

Ian,

I've noticed this a few times too, thought it was just me...

Jack I'm receiving Topic reply emails ok & all my other emails, might be worth sending them out again in case there's a lot more members that haven't received it..

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Joris,

When I get the home page up and click " Show unread posts since last visit." I am not getting all the unread new posts since i last visited. Sometimes i am getting no new post but when i check the forum topics i can there has been a few posts since i was last here. dont know if anyone else has noticed this but just reporting it incase.

Mind you that it's been a lot quieter here in the past few days then usual but I'll look into this.

Email to @hmvf.co.uk is a problem at the moment that I will tackel tomorrow (bedtime now).

:-D I have just picked up a PM from Ashley asking where every one was hiding - :shocking: so he should soon be with us. :yay:

PS is anyone else having trouble with th espell check - I just get a blank window with 'Done' on the bottome bar :? and as you can see my spelin is robbish :?

Aha... so this is where everyones been !

I have been away for a few days - it looks like most glitches have been ironed out in the meatime - things looking fine from here. Thanks for all your efforts guys.

Note : I also havent received any email about the new URL - I just hit the link on the old homepage...

Phil

Well done on the new site :-)

Thought something had gone badly wrong as I have not been able to find this for several days, but well done and keep it up...

Only thing is the pages seem to be shifted over off the right side of the screen so to be able to see the whole of the forum pages you need to scroll right to move the page over so you can see it all dont know if you are aware of this or is it me !!!!!

R Cubed

I'm post war too, I didn't receive the email either.

I've had to re-register as I couldn't sign in, it kept telling me my username didn't exist, shame really as I wanted to look at my PMs, requests for a new password didn't work either, I thought I'd been banned from the forum :whistle: