-[ THE NEW HMVF, TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! ]-

Joris

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's got an auto detect button for the time setting now.. was that there before

:dunno: Don't ask me, I'm just a wooley headed floosey (according to HF) but I managed to change the time all by my self :yay: so I think the guys have made it all pretty easy and user freindly here.

Have you got any profile photos showing ?

Many thanks guys!

It is looking good - a couple of wrinkles to iron out etc etc but we will get there!

The thanks most go to the new god - Joris! The man has bloody worked hard on this and we most all say thank you Joris.

Thanks must also go to Bodge for his imput too, thanks Bodge!

I would have a chat with the team to see if we can make it simple to get back to the home page as I would like this to be an important part of the site as the editors column is going to be interesting and Snappers interviews are working a treat and the get better and better.

You will see that we have arranged the articles a lot better and are easier to access. Check out Steves Jeep article - it is big - it is imformative and it is in 4 parts. I need to discuss this with Steve but I would like it if members are able to hit the print button and print it off......it is going to help a lot of people!

Well done to all - ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Jack.

Good work Jack and company!

We were getting withdrawal symptoms. Clive has been mailing me, to see if I could get on to the forum.

Just one question, the avatars and smilies are replaced by those annoying little red crosses, is that something I can correct here or a general problem?

Richard

I was nearly getting withdrawl symptoms even had to resort to emailing Richard.

Glad the forum is back as to how it was, but the blue & white edges are a bit annoying/pointless, can those go or made into pea soup green like the main background? Please

Check out Steves Jeep article - it is big - it is imformative and it is in 4 parts. I need to discuss this with Steve but I would like it if members are able to hit the print button and print it off......it is going to help a lot of people!

Jack.

You rang???????

Print away, it was written to help people, especially new jeep buyers so they know what to look for.

Steve

Glad the forum is back as to how it was, but the blue & white edges are a bit annoying/pointless, can those go or made into pea soup green like the main background? Please

I think you will fine Clive that is here to stay as it is the colour of the skin that we used.....but will ask Joris hos thoughts...

Just one question, the avatars and smilies are replaced by those annoying little red crosses, is that something I can correct here or a general problem?

Richard

Hi Richard.

It isn't you and it will be sorted.....hope Clive is ok now!

Love the new place, looks great

but in the move we seem to have lost the kettle, oh and the biscuits... they were in the same box as the one with Jacks smurf collection... there'll be hell to pay if he finds out they're missing

well done chaps top job

Thank you very very much to everyone for there kind words, I am so pleased that so far everyone has liked it. Keep the feedback coming as this is the only way we can keep improving.

The hits on the homepage for the Editors column, Steves Jeep article and Snappers interview have been more than pleasing.........it is working! And I love it!

It is Joris who has done the work here, I just supply him with the ingredients and he bakes the cake!

I hoping to fly him over for Bolero if he can get the time off (its his birthday that weekend) so hopefully some of us can thank him in person - I adore him.

Guest shane taylor

Fantastic guys, great work and love the front page and all of the articles on there, looks we really do have an online MV mag on our hands. The best place on the net!!

Is the gallery coming back? 8-)