Brrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!

R Cubed

Thought this might be a good one to put up.

R Cubed

Hmmmmm, Borgward B2000A/0, 0.75t gl. Introduced in 1955 and later produced by Büssing 1962 - 1968. What the very well presented and executed snowy scene is intended to convey or suggest is lost on me though. :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

Think it was the Whermacht on the Eastern Front Richard.

Errrrrrr, now I know they had some very advanced systems(and a lot of horses too) but I'd draw the line at time travel to obtain a 60's vehicle. :? :-D

My German TÃœV friend and KK owner would have something to say about "Wh" in a German word as its a non-existent combination in the language. :-o

I made that mistake too and so have Bovvy. :-o :-o

What makes it all the more impressive is - this was at Beltring last year in the midst of that scorching heat!!!

I remember the heat well and the technical presentation of a snowy scene is quite excellent.

Errrrrrr, now I know they had some very advanced systems (and a lot of horses too) but I'd draw the line at time travel to obtain a 60's vehicle. :? :-D

Another section in the "Living History" area had a Unimog in amongst the WWII Germans. I suppose they think the vast majority of public won't know any different 8-)