VW ILTIS

ILTIS

Here we go - Am now waiting for the inaurguration of the Iltis Appreciation Society, Essex Branch.

Btw should we say Iltis, or Ilitis's, or Iltises...?

Funny enough Zoomer - I was thinking the same :dunno:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Do any of you guys still own your 'Ilti'? :D

I am a new owner of one and would be interested to meet other owners, maybe arrange a line up at some shows and also find out how many are in the UK? Someone told me 12.

Sorry to ressurect an old thread but would love to find out more. :)

Cheers, Chris.

There are a couple of owners on here, still. I sold mine to Rick who sold it on when he'd done with it.

Always interested to see them on here and one day - when I am rich, I'd like to have another. But not for some time....MB

I am a new owner of one and would be interested to meet other owners, maybe arrange a line up at some shows and also find out how many are in the UK? Someone told me 12.

Cheers, Chris.

• 5 weeks later...

Cheers, Chris.

Hello mate, didn't know you were on this forum. I had the Trekker parked next to you at Big Bang :D

Good to meet you and have a chat and we'll have to try and get a military display at a vw show some time maybe?

We have added an Iltis section to our Trekker forum too if anybody is interested?

http://www.vwtrekker.co.uk/

BigBang2010008..jpg

Edited by nijyboy

• 1 month later...

Hi Ken

I am booked to take the FFR to another event. MUNGA now running well, but due to jackal build programme (and project Z) no time to take for MOT so far. Doing a few bits to my Iltis, but again no real time to do lots. Hope to catch up with you at some point. But you really need a stolly, much more like your piece of kit!