• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tony when Richard gets it right you will be kicking yourself for not thinking outside the box as it were, then it will all seem very obvious. I will put another view of it up this evening to be fair to those who are at work now. But you might be lucky Richard currently has internet connection problems ;)

It has nothing to do with Admiralty communications (above or below water), Victorian Regulations, guided weapons, field latrines & all the old favourites. :-D

The object to the right, there is a bit that looks like a stick or one of those engine pods on the starship Enterprise, then there's this...

Capture.JPG

So I deduce that it's one of Google's street view cameras and one of their worms has escaped......and coming to get you..

Edited by gritineye

halogen car head light bulb then the I R light bulb what have i won ! ;)

If it was IR we shouldn't be able to see much

I'm on my phone as PC has gone unstable. HD seems very busy. I keep re booting but when I move pointer over screen icons are jumpy. Went into Word but it just opened multiple programmes then said memory low. When move pointer to start menu it closes into standby. Reboot & HD sounds clicky for a few seconds. It is only a year old. Can't get it stable enough to run malwar check. So sorry was going to post another picture. But can't do much on phone until this is sorted.

The object to the right, there is a bit that looks like a stick or one of those engine pods on the starship Enterprise, then there's this...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73697[/ATTACH]

So I deduce that it's one of Google's street view cameras and one of their worms has escaped......and coming to get you..

Well its got my PC

Tony when Richard gets it right you will be kicking yourself for not thinking outside the box as it were, then it will all seem very obvious. I will put another view of it up this evening to be fair to those who are at work now. But you might be lucky Richard currently has internet connection problems ;)

hi Clive,

I have manged to get a weak signal using Telstra dongle and laptop perched on a window ledge, Will have to let this one go i think. After hearing of your internet/pc problems, I wonder if that is what have caused them here........very spooky.

:shake:

Have you tried booting in safe mode Clive?

Bernard yes I have the first time it made a big deal about how I was going to reboot it, I thought it would just take me into Safe Mode. Next time I took a guess & it opened up the full XP.

I had some success with running a clean up programme I have as there were a lot of invalid registry entries. After all that seemed well behaved. An article I have been writing for two years was running when it went peculiar on me & has added a dozen blank pages. So I cleaned that up & backed it up.

So I rebooted & it was all peculiar again. Just a double click to open Windows Explorer & it opens 61 pages the same. When I click on anything it opens as many as it can until the memory runs low.

Anyway I am creeping around cautiously as this seems stable at the moment.

If you focus on this picture & study it the game will be given away!

Dsc04318y_zps2cbfd057.jpg

hi Clive,

I have manged to get a weak signal using Telstra dongle and laptop perched on a window ledge, Will have to let this one go i think. After hearing of your internet/pc problems, I wonder if that is what have caused them here........very spooky.

:shake:

Yes its all rather worrying.

There is the image giving the game away waiting for you!