FWD Har1 i Diamond T969 wrecker

markita2

Hello

design model making and looking for drawings of trucks FWD HAR 1 and Diamont t969 wrecker. If someone would help me MGL I would be very grateful. My mail is markita2@interia.pl.

Mariusz Kita

Hello Mariusz,

I assume you have been on the Sikorski web site for images and try Vojtek the soldier bear site which has some more pictures of my truck attached, let me know of any specific details you need.

regards

Ben

user1036_pic747_1234700753.jpg

2442.jpg

Witam

Przepraszam za tłumaczenie, ale jestem Polakiem, nie znam angielskiego i użyć google tłumacza. Jeśli chcesz mi pomóc Potrzebuję dokładne wymiary wózka. Długość, szerokość, wysokość, rozstaw osi i rozstaw kół kół.Mam kilka zdjęć pojazdu, ale każdy obraz w szczególności projektowania szczegółów jest bardzo cenne.Dziękuję bardzo za pomoc. A pod tym linkiem jest galeria modeli kartonowych Scammel, której jestem autorem sklejał to mój przyjaciel John miał.

Pozdrawiam

Mariusz Kita http://www.konradus.com/forum/read.p...filtr = 0 & page = 1

• 2 months later...

Welcome

Can someone please give the basic dimensions of trucks FWD har1? To accurately calibrate the model I need to know the length, width and wheelbase trucks.Mam hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance and sorry for the English, because I use the google translator.

Witam

Przepraszam za tłumaczenie, ale jestem Polakiem, nie znam angielskiego i użyć google tłumacza. Jeśli chcesz mi pomóc Potrzebuję dokładne wymiary wózka. Długość, szerokość, wysokość, rozstaw osi i rozstaw kół kół.Mam kilka zdjęć pojazdu, ale każdy obraz w szczególności projektowania szczegółów jest bardzo cenne.Dziękuję bardzo za pomoc. A pod tym linkiem jest galeria modeli kartonowych Scammel, której jestem autorem sklejał to mój przyjaciel John miał.

Pozdrawiam

Mariusz Kita http://www.konradus.com/forum/read.p...filtr = 0 & page = 1

Which for anyone unfamiliar with Google Translate, Mariusz from Poland says:

Hi,

Sorry for the translation, but I am a Pole, I do not know English and use google translator. If you can help me I need the exact dimensions of a truck. Length, width, height, wheelbase and track. I have some pictures of the vehicle, but every image, in particular the design detail, would be very valuable. Thank you very much for your help. And on this link is a gallery of paper Scammel models, of which I am the author, with my friend Jan.

Regards

Mariusz Kita

http://www.konradus.com/forum/read.php?f=1&i=224999&t=224999&filtr=2&page=1