Did anyone ever download the vid chasing the Steam train at holt 40s weekend?

Hi guys! wasn't sure where to post this but just wondering if anyone ever posted the vid of the great train race from Sheringham station to Holt from the North Norfolk Railway 40's weekend last year? I've forgotten the tag for the kind gent that let us all hop on the truck and join in? Had a peek on youtube but couldn't find it. We would all love to see it, you guys made it the most memorable event for us so far!! :D

Hope you are all having a great new year and we look forward to hopefully seeing you guys at 2013s events!! xxxx:yay::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Hi Clare

Sorry to say that my iMac has got so stuffed with photos and HD Video since I bought it in 2007, that I can't seem to upload my digital video onto iMovie and then onto YouTube, so nothing is going to happen until I upgrade to a new iMac sometime next year.

The video is pretty good, considering Suze was filming it from the back of the truck whilst I was driving, but it certainly captures the flavour of the day! Did you do any more events after Sherringham, as the season was more or less at its conclusion by then. The truck is safely tucked away in its winter hideaway near Diss and hasn't turned a wheel since returning from Holt, although I have been tempted to take it out in all this snow for some pictures!

Oh my gosh it would be AMAZINGLY fun in this weather!!! do it!! :D We went to the pensthorpe vintage event a few weeks later [see pic!] and a few shindigs in Norwich but we are eagerly awaiting our next outing. I've just bought myself an iconic old london black cab to do up, shes a beauty!! we are doing a 'carry on cabby' "glamcabs" theme, just deciding where to go! Kate and I are now working in the Steam Sheds at Weybourne voluntarily too, getting to play with some SERIOUSLY big machines! We where cleaning down the B12 [the big green loco being used at the 40s event] and its great being able to climb all over it and see what makes her tick! amazing!

Whats the next event you guys will be heading too? Would be great to all meet up again!

Best wishes too all of you! and get the truck outside! I want to see pics in the snow!!!!! :-D

251226_290520827714306_1180503413_n.jpg

Ladies,

Take a look at this link,

http://www.thewarandpeacerevival.co.uk/vintage.html

That might take your fancy ;)

regards, Richard

Looks fantastic!! Will definitely get that in the diary! Fab!! Just wish there was something sooner!!? We are getting MV withdrawl :nut: I know the weathers grotty but that shouldn't stop events being planned :) Thanks for the heads up!! xxx