So what do we all do for a living then

Rover8FFR

I have also been involved with kit cars and classics and one off custom cars like this one most of my life I am now retired but I like to keep my hand in has with my latest car that i am building . cheers Bill:nut::nut:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72144[/ATTACH]

That's rather a nice VW 924 Bill, Harm Lagaay would be proud of you:-D

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's rather a nice VW 924 Bill, Harm Lagaay would be proud of you:-D

Well done. most people dont appreciate that Porsche is the posh end of VW.

I had a 1984 944 Lux and even the windscreen washer bottle had audi and vw stamps on it.. LoL.... Indeed the 924 had Audi engine power....

:angel:

Do I have to be the one to point out that if it's got another one that's not a boy boar. Your parents should have explained these things when you reached a certain age....

I remeber the Birds and the Bees, but not the Boars??????????

I live on the edge of the FoD, but daren't even think that question!

Do I have to be the one to point out that if it's got another one that's not a boy boar. Your parents should have explained these things when you reached a certain age....

The skill lays in recreating the sows cervix with your left hand - quite tricky as the boars 'whats its name' is shaped like a cork screw. So in simple terms the sows cervix is the thread and the boars ' you know what' locks into it.

Left hand thread by the way.

I also used to wash pumpkins :coffee:

The skill lays in recreating the sows cervix with your left hand - quite tricky as the boars 'whats its name' is shaped like a cork screw. So in simple terms the sows cervix is the thread and the boars ' you know what' locks into it.

I'd be more concerned that you washed your hands!

Left school in 1952, started work welding, we were not even allowed to talk with co-workers, could`nt put up with that, so left and went to work for my family in war surplus / scrap business. Had a fantastic time in that work until conscripted into the REME early January 1956. Left the army in 1958, resumed work with my family until I came to the conclusion that I could do better on my own, that was twelve months after I got married. Started my own business in 1962, haulage,landscape including turf supplies, fabrication welding and fencing, retired eleven years ago,handed things over to our son............ just go in now when needed for welding or a bit of driving. Five years ago I suffered, without realising it, from a blood clot preventing the flow of blood into my heart, I told my wife to ring the emergency services because I did not feel well, no pain, just felt like I was going to pass out. The paramedic arrived at my front door 60 seconds before I dropped dead in the lounge........ hows that for timeing, he resuscitated me with a defibrilator, my heart stopped another twice on the way to the hospital. That paramedic was a young 24 year old man to who I owe my continued existence, he came to visit me several times during my recovery in the hospital, with the best will in the world nothing that I could do or say could express my gratitude to that young man, I did really try, I hope that I expressed myself adequately.

The paramedic arrived at my front door 60 seconds before I dropped dead in the lounge........ hows that for timeing, he resuscitated me with a defibrilator, my heart stopped another twice on the way to the hospital. That paramedic was a young 24 year old man to who I owe my continued existence, he came to visit me several times during my recovery in the hospital, with the best will in the world nothing that I could do or say could express my gratitude to that young man, I did really try, I hope that I expressed myself adequately.

Blimey that was timing as you say! You're lucky to still be around :)

This would explain a LOT of things!! :nut:

One of my most weirdest jobs was when I was a pigman, I used to collect boar semen. It was actually really rather interesting :-D I would bore people to death with all the facts and figures of boar semen, temperature it should be kept at, the direction it should be swimming, the volume etc etc :blush:

- no jokes OK!

When I was working in Lloyd's I used to underwrite Bloodstock and Livestock insurance and one the areas of coverage was Bull Infertility. When we had a potential claim we had a consultant vet who would go and inspect the bull and write us a report. As he was also a Batchelor of Literature his reports were a joy to read with all the problems the bulls had with such as corkscrew penis. I will always remember one report where the bull had that problem and he put in the report if the cow had a **** as big as the Dartford Tunnel he still could not get the cow in calf.

I keep trying to answer this question but dont know how to...

I own satellite teleport, we provide internet to the developing world.

I own a 200 acre spread, looking for more..

I log it, for fire wood and wood chip

I farm it with Highland Cattle

I nurture it for its SSSI wildlife.

I own a garage car repairs

I own a collection of military vehicles. Looking for a permanent home.

I part own a satellite wholesale business.

I own a green power company and am about to fire up my first biomass generator and boiler

I own a business park

I own private properties for rent

I teach ballroom and Latin dancing

I am about to part own a maritime communications company

I am about to own a heavy plant sale and finance company...

so what classification do I go in...I have no idea...

I own a green power company and am about to fire up my first biomass generator and boiler

I own a business park

I can recommend a very GOOD architect to you ;)

I own a business park

That's stunning Paul! That is some serious achievements. Well done you :)