ferrettkitt

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
just watched local weather forecast snow fri and saturday for most of uk just dug my snow shovel out from back of garage just incase !:argh:

Just when you thought it was safe to drop the fuel tank out of the Land Rover.

Mike

I have given up with the met office forecasts. I use the weather channel app. It seems more accurate. However both are forecasting snow here this weekend. >:(:saluting:

Same here!!! Snow forecast (30%) on Sunday but rain forecast everyday from now on :(

Just did that and its BLOOMING SNOWING!!!!!!

Dig out me long johns n winter warmers, gonna be a LOOOOONNNNGGG day for me!!!!

Dig out me van first!!

Not gonna listen to you guys any more........If hadnt of looked out the window I would have been none the wiser.....!:nut:

I just had a look at the Weather charts and my Guess is for cold and wet weather over Easter. I will check again next week, but it doesn't look good. I think a Great Coat and a warm drink at my show over Easter at Mapledurham.

Aha!! I didn't have to wait for the snow to use my winch in anger for the first time. A fork lift at the local garden centre went down a hole and nobody could get it out, but my Jimmy did it easy.! Good girl !!

And it worked out better than I though because the same fork lift did me a favour and lifted up my gun ring so I could fit it.

A jolly good show !

Up here in the Valleys the met office has been spot on! we have got around 2ft of snow and it 's drifting with the high winds that we experiencing, on my drive it has drifted up to 7ft!!!! looks like im stuck at home all weekend will post some pictures up during the day

Up here in the Valleys the met office has been spot on! we have got around 2ft of snow and it 's drifting with the high winds that we experiencing, on my drive it has drifted up to 7ft!!!! looks like im stuck at home all weekend will post some pictures up during the day

Oh no!!!! 7ft!!! Woowzers.

It's wet and windy here on the south coast.