2nd Pattern DPM Arctic Smock

Eaglehurst

I'm pleased to say I've bought nothing simply due to the supposed value, only because it was either reasonable, I needed it for the book or I just liked it.......:-D

Some of my acquisitions are clearly now rather attractive, but I'm fortunately not in need of the money and would far rather swap than sell (the odd bit goes, but only if unnecessary and I have several of them)...........is this a bad thing....?

I'm pleased to say I've bought nothing simply due to the supposed value, only because it was either reasonable, I needed it for the book or I just liked it.......:-D

Some of my acquisitions are clearly now rather attractive, but I'm fortunately not in need of the money and would far rather swap than sell (the odd bit goes, but only if unnecessary and I have several of them)...........is this a bad thing....?

No, not at all a bad thing , I entirely agree with your sentiments. I on the other hand, as I say rather foolishly, sold a couple of items hoping to make a few bob when in fact I would have been better off keeping them.so from now on the pleasure from possesing and interest of items will overide any financial temptations.Much to the wifes dismay,lol.:D

It's a funny old world though.......sometimes a none-too-special item can go for a staggering sum.......and then something potentially attractive for a pittance........I guess it's the old adage of those that want something at a particular time and have the means to do so will pay what they desire to secure it........