Scammell User Handbook free to a good home

I made a bad start with this yesterday, so on good advice I will try again.

I have a UHB (WO Code 18406) for the Scammell Recovery and GS Tractor. I don't want anything for it apart from finding it a good home. If anyone would like it, just let me know.

Steve.

I made a bad start with this yesterday, so on good advice I will try again.

I have a UHB (WO Code 18406) for the Scammell Recovery and GS Tractor. I don't want anything for it apart from finding it a good home. If anyone would like it, just let me know.

Steve.

Hi Steve if no body else "needs" it I'll be happy to rehome it !:-D

There is a whole book of jokes about Andy ever needing a user hand book for daisy the Glacier (lets be honest most glaciers have moved further in the last few years) Have you flung that petrol engine out yet and fitted a nice reliable diesel engine?

a nice reliable MEADOWS diesel might you mean ? like , just for arguments sake the 1 from floyd :D:D:D:D

There is a whole book of jokes about Andy ever needing a user hand book for daisy the Glacier (lets be honest most glaciers have moved further in the last few years) Have you flung that petrol engine out yet and fitted a nice reliable diesel engine?

Living in the London low emission zone means petrol is the future you cheeky sod ! Hope you are feeling better ! :-D

IMG_0775.jpg I hope your going to strip it down and give it a good going over Andy.....here is what the inside of my crankshaft looked like.....it came out of a "good running" petrol engine....the sludge had built up so much in the big end journals it had blocked on of the oil ways in every journal.......And those are the main bearings that came out of the diesel.....there was no rumble or knocking....the only sign was low oil pressure of 33 psi when cold......good luck....bang popity fut fut bang

197.jpg

Er, Andy - that's a USER Handbook - not ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS :cool2:

It couldn't be going to a better home, Steve!

I'm glad to hear it, and hope to hear that it arrives safe and sound, as I'm hoping it will get there in time for Christmas.

To one and all out there, have a Happy Christmas and a good New Year.

Steve.