Do NOT do business with Military Vehicles Poland - Grzegorz...

davebane

Under no circumstances should you do business with Military Vehicles Poland...

Grzegorz Wolsztyniak <militaryvehicles@militaryvehicles.pl>

He does not ship product... he has now had almost $3,000 U.S. for spare parts, and now refuses to answer emails. No shipment has ever been made.

I know of at least one other individual who bought T-55 parts from him who had to get his country's government involved. I am attempting to do the same.

If you have Soviet military equipment and need parts - Steer clear!

Dave Bane

E. Indiana Tank Collection

I have been telling everyone about him for months, the problem is Mod Edit will not take him off the list as we have not taken him to court and sued him....he is a real thief. I know where his father lives and am assuming he is living with his father again as there are you tube pictures of him at his fathers house.

what he also does is buy vehicles, sends them to you without paying for them and they get confiscated...I think thats the story, robin can fill us all in.

He is a seriously nasty chap...never every send money to him...

Edited by Marmite!!
Removed Third Party Name

Robin was not the only person, as I stated in another thread, Iam taking him to task through the Polish legal system.

I bought two vehicles off him, he was supposed to restore them. This was done by other people, he never paid them, same with the company that supplied the vehicles. He stripped them of radios, tools and everything else. We got empty vehicles.

He was supposed to have put a new gear box in the MTLBu, this was paid for three times, once by accident ( that money never got returned either) and again when the vehicles were repossesed by the supplier.

I paid cash upfront for everything, including spare parts, uniforms and other stuff. He was also supposed to clean the vehicles and have them delievered to me last November....they are now in Melbourne so it is a year to date that they were supposed to be here. Transport from Poland to Bremerhaven...4300 EURO. The trucking company never recieved it, so had to pay that again, it was only 3000 EURO.

So if you look at things

VEHICLES + other stuff......$60,000 AUST

THEFT OF MONIES.......paying to get the vehicles back $30,000 AUST

CLEANING........$10,000 AUST

Cost to my sanity and my business.......????????

On another side of the coin, if you start getting annoyed at his behaivour, he will threaten you in emails....like this

In the recent months I have bought to much equipment and now I'm struggling to sell it, although if my customers did what they promised and paid me several months ago I wouldn't have to write this email now. My mistake, I should have assess the risk better. However if you'll create enough fuzz around me (like you did with Moto-Armia, Nigel Hay and God knows who else) it will eventually get to my customers and will make selling the stuff I own impossible. If I won't be able to earn money, I won't be able to pay for your vehicles.

Troy I know, that you are angry, just be careful what you do, because it might kick you in the butt.

Have a nice day

Grzegorz

I will not partake in his crimes and have spoken out, nor will I assist him taking monies off people. I can no longer work owing to surguries to my right and left arms, so these monies are desperatly needed back again.

Will keep everyone abreast of the case in Poland. :mad:

Cheers

Troy

Edited by handler 69

sorry troy that was my typo mistake...I meant you.

yes and you know if I can help ever with your efforts let me know..I am a lot closer than you so am willing to help where I can and I have a lot of polish contacts...

this guy needs to be taken out of our game...and we have to keep shouting,. Mod Edit should re look at their policy on these matters. i know there is always two sides to a story but this guy is an out and out Fraudster...

Edited by Marmite!!
Removed Third Party Name

Mate

I need all the help I can get! This creep has just about destroyed me. Jarek is trying to help me as well. I can get no help what so ever with the Aussie Embassy in Poland.

Cheers

Troy

troy I will talk to some of my friends in Poland. Will see if there is anything i can do to help...this guy is a real git.

• 5 months later...

This thread was removed because it mentions a third party, the thread has been cleaned up & now reinstated, if anyone mentions another party other than Military Vehicles Poland in this thread again the thread will be removed again & it will probably remain that way.

Thank You.. HMVF Team

• 7 years later...

Wish I had seen these posts sooner!  Just so everyone knows, he's still at it! Signed a contract with him last November for a military vehicle, $12,000 deposit.  He's been in and out of touch since then stringing us along and now seems to have disappeared for good.  Guess it's time to take it to the legal system, wish me luck!

Don't make the same mistake I did, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH GRZEGORZ WOLSZTYNIAK - FOURTANKMEN! 

• Sad 1