Village War memorial Vandalized.

Big ray

The village war memorial in the village of Chesterton, Staffs. was vandalized by a yob or yobs yesterday. They sprayed blue paint onto the memorial, covering some of the names. The local authorities are there today attempting to remove the paint. This memorial has a lot of the local people in attendence for the service on the 11th November, thats only a few days away, obviously the locals are appauled by this action and hope that the culprit / culprits can be found. Someone knows who is responsible, what kind of animals are we breeding??? Its no use suggesting that these people do not know of the sacrifices made by that generation, its now on the school corriculum...... I attend enough schools along with my friends with our vehicles to educate them, makes you feel that you are wasting your time!!!!

I've just the punishment for scum like this,a way to repay there debt to the town and do something usefull for a change,all we do is gather them up bung them on a plane to Afghanistan where they get to clear mines,saves a worthwhile life being wasted!

I suspect that if those involved get caught by the authorities that they will be given substantial protection against retribution. One of the last cases like this that involved in someone getting caught led to the person involved fearing for his life. All very expensive for us to pay for.