kettenkrad replica project

Lee perry

It's looking good Lee, will you be bringing it to Lacock? I saw you & you dad at Trowbridge last weekend, but was too busy to come over and talk to you. Don't mention the mole!

Id like to bring it to Lacock but I doubt it would be finished as there is still a lot to do :)

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Here's a couple of links for you of some fellows in Michigan (USA) who've built a kett. Maybe it's me, but theirs looks like it might be slightly larger then the original... https://sites.google.com/site/wwwtankcobiz//home/-kettenkrad-crawler-cargo-bikes

* Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the finished project!

Matt

* With the youtube video start it at the .30 mark so you don't have to listen to the owner's diatribe about music. The original video I watched didn't have that, but then again, it had music playing covering the sound of the machine running.....

Edited by WCMatt

• 4 months later...
that is a shame, not sure its a "barn find" though...

I too was following this with interest, was looking good too, . Pity.

"Barn Find". . . He may well own a barn, walk in one day looking for a hammer and "find" it. Lol

I do it all the time, go in the garage for something and find stuff I didn't know I had, then forget all about the original thing I went in there fore!!!

Like others have posted, it is a shame as I too was looking forward to seeing the finished project. Wonder if it's a case of "just lost interest" or did something else happen? I've had to dump project(s) in the past before they were finished (or I could even start) and it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Matt