7th Armored Tour in Holland

Hello All,

Glad you all liked Jim's report on the 7th Armored tour of The Netherlands, now Jim first came with us back in May 2010 to the Czech Republic and became the only Sherman owner in the World to sit his tank at the very farthest point

reached by the US Army in the ETO in WW2, and when I say the farthest point, I mean the exact same spot, on the exact anniversary !

Jim, however, as much as I like him is also a bit of a dweeb as for TEN YEARS before this I tried to get him to come on a 2nd Armored trip, and explained the way we do things and he never came, so Jim has lost a decade of doing this.

Now, in all seriousness, if you like the look of Jim's report on this forum, and feel you would like to be a part of this in 2014 When we follow the exact route of the US 2nd Armored Division through France and on into Belgium then you need to contact me NOW because this is the LAST EVER trip we will do to this area of the ETO, that's it, game over, chance missed if you do not take advantage.

There is a caveat to the offer though, you must fit in and if you bring a vehicle, it must also fit in and be used the way we run these trips, no exceptions, no excuses. In return we offer you more in 12 days that you would get from 100 years of normal military vehicle/re-enacting/living history events.

Look at our website: http://www.2ndarmoredineurope.co.uk or at our facebook page : 2nd armored in europe or at my facebook page : John Hayworth which also has many videos and galleries of previous trips.

If you like the look of what we do and wish to apply to participate either with, or without a vehicle then you MUST contact me by facebook message or on 2ndarmoredineurope2014@gmail.com.

These things must be planned years in advance and we have our meeting with the Mayors, Govt department heads and

Gendamerie on March 1st 2013 when we have to present our proposal and draft plan of what we want to do and take.

Our 2014 trip will see things that you would not believe possible and will show the Normandy June 6th circus farb fest a clean pair of Hell on Wheels

The only thing stopping You, is You

czech smoke.jpg

2ad 1.jpg

2nd 3.jpg

2nd 2.jpg

4th armored 2.jpg

aaaa.jpg

aaaaaa.jpg

aaaaa.jpg

abc.jpg

img13.jpg

ca.jpg

c company on siegfried line.jpg

x1.jpg

nick ditch.jpg

cz3.jpg

abcdefg.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Better late than never…

I'm a little late with our pictures, but after our counterstrikes arround Overloon we had to walk home... The fuel tank was empty and Supplies no longer came… Your airforce is too strong :wow:

Ok, here are some pictures from us, the “enemies” of “7th on the move” during her time around Overloon.

Please excuse that we have shot you on Monday morning from your beds.It was nice to see you in underwear:D

Thanks guys for these 3 fantastic days!!

Hope we can see you soon

Greetings from Germany

Benny

commandant Sdkfz 247B

Hi,

Better late than never…

I'm a little late with our pictures, but after our counterstrikes arround Overloon we had to walk home... The fuel tank was empty and Supplies no longer came… Your airforce is too strong :wow:

Ok, here are some pictures from us, the “enemies” of “7th on the move” during her time around Overloon.

Please excuse that we have shot you on Monday morning from your beds.It was nice to see you in underwear:D

Thanks guys for these 3 fantastic days!!

Hope we can see you soon

Greetings from Germany

Benny

commandant Sdkfz 247B

You and the other German made the trip even better.

Especially the battle in the dark in the woods.