New OT-90 purchase

Nice!!!!

Does this fine french gentleman have a name and does he buy for others?? :) I have been looking at purchasing a bmp for 3 months now and have taked to people at STV a.s, real Trade Praha, and 2 others. I really want to purchase now but am nervous as this is my first MV. I was going to fly over this month and check them out but logic settled in and I am looking for the pro's (ahem- yeah that's you gents).

Martin at STV has a BMP Svatlava for sale for 18,800 Euros, then thier stating shipping to Canada at approx 5200 USD (Halifax), 8100 USD to Sudbury, Ontario from there and this doesn't incluse the price of shipping from Czech republic to Port in Germany.

Does this look OK to you gents/ladies or should I search more? I went to Richard Moore's tag on Milweb and sent an email inquiring about a BMP to Russianmilitary.co.uk but got no answer back. Does anyone have any other places I should inquire at? I do like the idea of a days traing and the instrumentation being labeled until I can learn it hands on.

Thank you

Sincerely

George

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try MOTO ARMIA in Poland, ask to speak to Jarek. Both Paul and I can vouch for him!

This is a link to their BMP 1 they have for sale.....

http://www.moto-armia.pl/pl/oferta-pojazdow/pojazdy-gasienicowe/49-bwp-1-stan-idealny.html

Thanks gents

I will give it a look, d/l'd the german and polish languages for windows but they doont seem to interpret the writing well. I see one for 125,000 netto and 85,000 netto. LOL I thought the polish currency was the zloty or something. Nice looking vehicles though

Thanks gents

I will give it a look, d/l'd the german and polish languages for windows but they doont seem to interpret the writing well. I see one for 125,000 netto and 85,000 netto. LOL I thought the polish currency was the zloty or something. Nice looking vehicles though

NETTO means all up price with their version of VAT LOL :nut: Jarek would be prepared to haggle ;)

OK Thank you for the definition of Netto, I was shaking my head as to what the hell it meant LOL. The machines look awesome, I am getting lots of info on the machines now :)

This is an awesome site for knowledge, help and direction.

Way to go HMVF.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

added a few new things to my ot-90, as you can see i chopped a telegraph pole down out side my house to use as a log :-)

Also purchased from ebay a canvass cover that covers the whole of the vehicle..

20130227_101939[1].jpg

its one i bought from anchor supplies on ebay its just an oblong new flat canvass tarpaulin cost £130.00 inc shipping fits perfectly!

Ah - OK - thought for a moment you;d managed to come up with one of the proper, tailored transit covers used when the were shipped via rail etc. Think of rocking horse droppings made from pure unobtanium and that's how scarce they are !! :wow: :wow:

• 2 weeks later...

Seen pictures (that I wanted to copy if I ever get the money and don't spend it!!) of a quad colour disruptive pattern. Base is the standard Soviet green over-laid with patterns in a dark green that is almost but not quite black, a light earth brown and a much lighter green.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the vehicle, just got back from Prague as I was looking at purchasing a BMP-1. Finally got prices from Excaliburarmy/Realtrade but they want 37000 euros for a vehicle now. Anyone know what is a fair price? I am still debating buying one. It will cost another 17000 Canadian to ship to Canada on top of the buying price so I am trying to get a feel for what is the going price and not get gouged as this is my first vehicle? Thanks