Aldershot Military Museum

Short Video showing the AFVs parked outside.

Filmed 12th Sept 2012

Something went wrong...

Aldershot Military Museum - Vehicles on Display Outside Sept 2012

Scorpion FV101, CVRT Scimitar, Priest, Ferret Scout Car, Humber Pig APC, FV432, Challenger Main Battle Tank, Saracen APC, Chieftain MBT & Saladin

Edited by PDonovan

I went there some years ago and it was a really good museum.

They made quite a lot of their Challenger being used in a Dr Who episode (they weren't sure which one!) - sadly, they didn't take into account the 'Dr Who Meister' that is my step daughter - not a clue about MVs (then!) but there's not much she doesn't know about Dr Who - Priceless!

The museum website says they've got a MOBAT - can anyone confirm this? Date, Carriage and Breach numbers would be nice too!

They do have a Mobat not sure on number etc. but saw it when I used to help out there.

I went there some years ago and it was a really good museum.

They made quite a lot of their Challenger being used in a Dr Who episode (they weren't sure which one!) - sadly, they didn't take into account the 'Dr Who Meister' that is my step daughter - not a clue about MVs (then!) but there's not much she doesn't know about Dr Who - Priceless!

The museum website says they've got a MOBAT - can anyone confirm this? Date, Carriage and Breach numbers would be nice too!