Weather for W&P 2012

woa2

Seeing pitches are being reserved I'll try again.;

Could someone stake out a claim for me, my family, forum member Ashley and friend Mat?

In more or less the usual spot, America's field, across the heli-field 2nd road right when entering the Amerca's field.? Please.

We'll probably have some 4-5 vehicles.

A sign saying "Brit/Dutch MV Group" (or something similar) would be perfect....

Big sign at the entrance to the field mate - you are now required to go see the field marshals first and they will assist in sorting a plot out (or words to that effect).

I'll have a word with them when I go down on Saturday if you want - can't make any promises this year though....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big sign at the entrance to the field mate - you are now required to go see the field marshals first and they will assist in sorting a plot out (or words to that effect).

I'll have a word with them when I go down on Saturday if you want - can't make any promises this year though....

Thanks Neill

Looking forward to Beltring, rain or not.

Think they may be pushing stuff into Medway now..

DSC_0404.jpg