The Rocket Race

Dave C

I think it was an Austin Champ towing the Thunderbird?

Yes looked like that to me.

The "missile so secret", in fact did have a name - Malkara

Hmm & Thunderbird I have a radar target simulator trailer for that in the garden, part of Yellow River

Yes looked like that to me.

The "missile so secret", in fact did have a name - Malkara

Hmm & Thunderbird I have a radar target simulator trailer for that in the garden, part of Yellow River

was just about to send you a PM about that Clive, could only see the Malkara out line, just like the wee photo on all your post.

regards

Phil

was just about to send you a PM about that Clive, could only see the Malkara out line, just like the wee photo on all your post.

regards

Phil

It looks similar but isn't actually Phil, my avatar is of Orange William, the British ATGW with 3 x the range of the "secret missile" in the film. Probably OW was even more secret than that.

Hi Clive yes remember your post about Orange William now. good post, back to the film clip think this would give a health and safty consultant nightmares for a year :cool2:

Yes I think some of the chaps had no ear protection other fingers in ear holes :D