A&E - we are ready! Are you?

OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO

Can I leave now cant wait till Thursday please please oooo going to be soooooooooo goooooood

phew have to have a breather :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut:

See you all there THIS WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Jack keep going only a few more days and then start planning for 2 years time again !!! :cool2:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Now I know it is worth coming. Joris will you be bringing that Dutch beer - begins with A, can NEVER remember it?

MB

Snap after two tins of that stuff you couldn't even remember your name :-X

So – we are ready.

Not too sure where the last two years have gone but certainly the last 6 months have been a blur.

With about 1000 hurdles and issues to get over – everything is now finally in place. It has been one hell of a journey ... I have done everything I can now and I hope we have provided an amazing weekend for you and look forward to seeing all my friends.

Best wishes,

Jack.

Jack,

Although it's in advance, many many congratulations - the last one was terrific and this'll be even better. Ignore the naysayers, let it slide; no point in letting them take the edge off your moment - everyone important's on board, authorities included, and it's a great achevement you can be seriously proud of.

Sad that I can't bring a vehicle, but I'll be there with the camera so smile everyone - though I suspect you will be anyway :D. All the very best of luck for the weekend, see you all there I hope!

Sean

Packed the boys suitcases this evening, finished my second year of uni last night (hell yeah!! Or as Brian from Money supermarket says EPIC!!!!). The cubed one is currently banging something on the mans truck as I type.

Can hardly contain myself with excitement now!!!!! woop woop.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ip2tkj

Hi All

Fil and I are really looking forward to the weekend and seeing everyone again. Our boat doesn't actually get into Poole until 00.45 on Friday so we we be at the camp after 1 am and will need to set up tents!!!! So apologies now if we wake anyone but we will try our best not too!!!! On the other hand if there is still partying going on expect gate crashers!!!!! I will ask Nigel to save us a bit of space next to him to make it easier. It was either this late boat or not at all and failure to attend was not an option!!!!!!

Regards

Daren

You guys riding with us in our truck again this year? I have counted you in with us (we have a few others joining us this year as well)

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?lumigz

Well just walked in from the workshop 10-30pm , M10 fully serviced and now polished , Ward lafrance fully checked over and washed and ready to go mainly due to Too tall Mike , M4 HST well thats another bloody story , took some friends out in it for a ride down the lane and it over heated , brought 4 x new kenlow fans for it which draw 96 amps of current , the alternator is only a 55 amp one on the engine , decide to buy a high performance water pump as well to try and aid water circulation , decide to take M4 to my local vintage garage as owners son is into American muscle cars and is very good with big block V8s , turns out my engine is a 460 cubic inch and about 7.8 ltrs !!.

So after fitting new high performance water pump , getting a new crank shaft pulley and water pump pully made and buying a new 165 amp alternator which needed all new mounting brackets made , every thing was fitted and test run for a hour , the following morning the inside of the hull was filled with water where the water pump glands were leaking !!!! , there was not another high performance water pump in the country , so we UPS one to the UK from the states which arrived last Friday !! along with a carb rebuild kit ,the carb was rebuilt yesterday morning and found to be dumping fuel into the engine on tick over , brought a new Holley carb yesterday afternoon which turned up this morning , duly fitted and tuned up this afternoon , collected and drove it home at 5 oclock tonight , doing 35 mph through the village going really well , half way home started running rough , when we got home it turns out its blown a exhaust gasket !!! so back to the garage at 8-30 tomorrow morning to be stripped and im probaly going to Middlesex tomorrow morning to get new exhaust gaskets !! Who would have vintage vehicles ??? Im still hoping to be at A&E Thur evening , see you all there .

Adrian

Hope the first made it to the campsite alright! Today at the office and tomorrow up and down the country for meetings with customers... Friday morning, 7AM leave for airport, arrive in Dorchester around 13:00h zulu!

Can't wait!!!

@Adrian, blimey mate what you have to go through for A&E!! Most would have given up, it's a credit to you!