Belvoir Castle Steam Festival & Family Show

Been back a couple of hours now from our annual trip to Belvoir Castle, this year it was a wet, grey and cold weekend in complete contrast to 2011. I think the weather in the past few weeks has certainly affected numbers at shows with some sections being down.

There were certainly missing vehicles in the military section from the advertised list in the programme, but as I say this wasn't the only area that was affected.

A taster of some of the military vehicles:

024.jpg

025.jpg

082.jpg

080.jpg

083.jpg

076.jpg

079.jpg

040.jpg

084.jpg

010.jpg

The ground conditions certainly made for some interesting pictures and even though a good majority aren't military vehicles hopefully they will be of interest.

061.jpg

099.jpg

113.jpg

115.jpg

Edited by Smithy

I went on the Saturday, wet, muddy and a bit cold and miserable. Had a good day though, but lots of vehicles missing. got a few pics too.

Simon

It dried up a little on the Sunday, but it was still damp and overcast for most of the day. Of the vehicles missing were three Martian's which I'm sure you would have been interested in Simon.

Scott

Good pics

Do like those ones of the stuck vehicles been pulled out, especially by those nice old tractors.

Mike

That's the only bit I like about the bad weather, it makes for good shots at the end of the day! A couple more here with another tractor and a steamer helping out:

095.jpg

090.jpg