Another hmvf virgin

Greetings to all members from Aberdeenshire- I'm not very good with computers so it has taken me ages to get this far with contributing to the HMVF. I've been collecting military vehicles since I was a lad in 1970 when I got my first Champ. Since then I have owned about 50 vehicles ranging from Albion CX22S,Humber FV1600 1 Ton, Ferrets,Saracens, Saladin, Daimler Dingos and Armoured Cars, Humber Pigs, CVRW Foxes and lots more Champs. Currently I've got 2 Morris MRA1s, 3 Foxes, Ferret Mk1, Champ and a MK1 Pig. I used to own 810 FUF and wanted to add comments to the thread which was previously running but lost my password and screwed up the recovery process so for those involved you may want to get in touch. There is a fair amount of kit up here but we are well spread out so we have to add ourselves on to various agricultural and commercial vehicle shows. I look forward to spending more time on the Forum and will offer help or commiserations if I can.

Remember if you can't fix it there is always the option to set fire to it and walk away...

Hello and welcome

I'm typing quickly as I think the "humber pig" sensor alarm bells have been ringing in the workshop :-) Clive will be with you forthwith :-)

welcome to the forum :-) With those stats you will go straight through the holding area and straight to the bar!! 3 foxes!! brilliant!

I am building ferret register, would you be able to post or PM me the mil registration details of your ferret.

Cheers

Matt

• 2 months later...
Hello and welcome

I'm typing quickly as I think the "humber pig" sensor alarm bells have been ringing in the workshop :-) Clive will be with you forthwith :-)

welcome to the forum :-) With those stats you will go straight through the holding area and straight to the bar!! 3 foxes!! brilliant!

I am building ferret register, would you be able to post or PM me the mil registration details of your ferret.

Cheers

Matt

Matt, there is a picture of Dougs ferret, see post #109 of my Explorer blog and some in this thread http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?13206-BA-Stores-Vintage-Working-Weekend-Aberdeenshire&highlight=vintage+working+weekend

Edited by croc