War and Peace/Beltring 2007 Convoys

Tugger

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We try to find the same spot if possible.

We were next to sirhc, near Lee and als ner Ashley.

We arrive monday and reserve a spot as the Dutch British Military Vehicle Trust so our Brit friends who arrive later also have some room.

Hi all,

I must admit that the last few years i have camped i have managed to squeeze in next to nick (Nick Hobbs) which is across from Bernie, Russ, Rowan,

As mentioned be for being school term time makes it awkward but hopefully will arrive on the Tuesday as usual (letting the wife attend as many bingo sessions as she like through the winter) and like last year will bring down on the trailer.

Ashley

Ah but like us some groups always wear shirts with their own groups logo on them.. :dunno:

Which reminds me - I never formally joined any group - apart from the Fort.... Is a Stalwart & owner allowed to join up - and how?? :whistle:

Might stop people pointing at the Regimental polo shirts this year!! :oops:

Which reminds me - I never formally joined any group - apart from the Fort.... Is a Stalwart & owner allowed to join up - and how?? :whistle:

Might stop people pointing at the Regimental polo shirts this year!! :oops:

Neil,

we will be discussing membership at the next meeting so will bring it up..

Cheers

Lee

Thanks Lee - suddenly occured to me I'm getting a lot of help from you guys but not putting much back in as it were!!!

Niel are you not using your stolly to cart their stuff down next year??...................Just saying :dunno:

Niel are you not using your stolly to cart their stuff down next year??...................Just saying :dunno:

No idea as yet Mark.... Lee did mention something about towing his Mobat down for him but thats all thus far... Did run nightly "Stolly Tours" around the show last year - does that count??

Yeh!! I reckon that could go in your favour, might have to push it though (not the stolly)

Mark,

Me & Ian could discuss your pending membership when we are riding about Dover sitting in the nice warm cab of the Reo.. :whistle:

Mark,

Me & Ian could discuss your pending membership when we are riding about sitting in the nice warm cab of the Reo.. :whistle:

Mmmm! now theres an idea, have to ask me mate who is 6'5" and built like a bunker, I am sure it wont be a problem :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...