New military history website to go live tonight!

Jack

Well hopefully someone would of noticed that I haven't been around much over the last 7 days - thats because my head has been stuck in a computer for about 15 hours a day. The same for Joris and Keith...

BUT the all new Pathfinder Online will go live 20:00 - so kiss the cat, put the wife out and click on the new link I will put up then. We have rebranded, changed the name and pretty much everything else.

Logo Trans.jpg

Edited by Joris

Well hopefully someone would of noticed that I haven't been around much over the last 7 days - thats because my head has been stuck in a computer for about 15 hours a day. The for Joris and Keith...

BUT the all new Pathfinder Online will go live 20:00 - so kiss the cat, put the wife out and click on the new link I will put up then. We have rebranded, changed the name and pretty much everything else.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59649[/ATTACH]

Tired.com

Full those who going for the full annual subscribers package then this is also when you get for your £39.99 :sweat:

• Access 24/7 for one month to the whole of War History Online, including, Living History, Military Vehicles and War articles, you also get full access to all article archives.
  • Exclusive access to the Wheatcroft Collection articles, pictures and news items – not to be found anywhere else on the internet.
  • Exclusive visits arranged by the Wheatcroft Collection to the S130 Schnellboot – one of the most historic boats in the world and the last surviving German S boats from WW2.

[h=3]You also get…[/h]

[h=6]SO HERE IT IS - WAR HISTORY ONLINE www.warhistoryonline.com - share this link, now go and have a look, like the FB page, join us on Twitter - use the feedback tab on the left - sign up and get to see and enjoy the whole site. And get this package too:

Access 24/7 for one month to the whole of War History Online, including, Living History, Military Vehicles and War articles, you also get full access to all article archives.

Exclusive access to the Wheatcroft Collection articles, pictures and news items – not to be found anywhere else on the internet.

Exclusive visits arranged by the Wheatcroft Collection to the S130 Schnellboot – one of the most historic boats in the world and the last surviving German S boats from WW2.

You also get…

20% off Pen & Sword books and DVDs

10% off at Soldier of Fortune

33% discount in to the Wheatcroft Collection military vehicle and F1 collection at Donington Park

33% discount in to the Tank Museum

20% of Battlefield History TV DVDs

10% of Pathfinder Distributions range*

Tank Museum ‘Last Minute` Availability Deals On Experience Days[/h]

And don't forget to sign up for the newsletter - monthly competition. One winner will win the lot:

Pair of VIP tickets for Tankfest

Pair of tickets for W&P

DVD's from Pen & Sword

The new Sherman manual from Haynes

Books from Pen & Sword

FRITUUR ZORRO Volume 2 - A second life for WW II army vehicles

Got to be in it to win it!!

Jack, Keito, Joris

Will my password and username work on this site or do I have to sign up again?

Actually why am I asking that question? If I try it I will find out I guess!!!!!!

Hi Rose,

Will post up and send an email right across the HMVF database but basically if you go here - http://www.warhistoryonline.com/register

>scroll down

>fill out your details

>Click the first option which says Free - 0.00 GBP per 1 year - Ongoing.

>click submit

>click on the confirmation email that is sent to you

Then I can make you a subscriber :) Will do the same for everyone else who took out subscription for the printed version and also for the early version of the website.

The site will be update every day with at least FIVE news items and with at least one new article every single day and don't forget you all so get the whole subscribers package:

• Access 24/7 for one month to the whole of War History Online, including, Living History, Military Vehicles and War articles, you also get full access to all article archives.

• Exclusive access to the Wheatcroft Collection articles, pictures and news items – not to be found anywhere else on the internet.

• Exclusive visits arranged by the Wheatcroft Collection to the S130 Schnellboot – one of the most historic boats in the world and the last surviving German S boats from WW2.

[h=3]You also get…[/h]

Olaf it looks like you registered for the living history newsletter in the footer, click the main menu at the top, click subscribe and follow prompts in there, any problem give me a shout

This page?

http://www.warhistoryonline.com/register

It says;

ERROR: This username is already registered, please choose another one.

ERROR: This email is already registered, please choose another one.

Edited by Enigma

Tony can you try logging in again please

Olaf you are showing as registered on our database however their may be an issue with the email reply give me 5 minutes then try the process again

Keith

It worked for a while.

Logged off, tried to login.

Says password isn't correct.

As a extra the website (HMVF) locked when I tried to reply here, had to restart the forum and retype this answer.

Edited by Enigma

Tony can you try logging in again please

Olaf you are showing as registered on our database however their may be an issue with the email reply give me 5 minutes then try the process again

Keith

Thganks Keith, it lets me in now but not full acces.

DAMMIT!

Should be OK now :)

Yep that's fixed it, I can still smell the flux in there, good work with the soldering iron Jack! :bow:

Sorry but you took so long I hacked into your office web cam to check on progress..:D

fix-computer.jpg

Did ya see what I did there..

Edited by gritineye

Yep that's fixed it, I can still smell the flux in there, good work with the soldering iron Jack! :bow:

Sorry but you took so long I hacked into your office web cam to check on progress..:D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59956[/ATTACH]

Did ya see what I did there..

Hahahaha!!!!!!!