Do we have such a thing as ......... on HMVF?????????

Crippy

Hi

Just wondering if there is somewhere on the forum where a person could find out contact details for the person/group nearest to them based on vehicle types.

For example I am looking for someone who has a Dodge WC or an engine from one near to my postcode LE16 so I can make contact to try and get some measurements.

I tried a thread but have not had much joy and I do not know how to navigate this forum too well just yet. there may be some group listed within the forum its just I don't know how to find it.

Your thoughts Gents

Steve

HiJust wondering if there is somewhere on the forum where a person could find out contact details for the person/group nearest to them based on vehicle types.For example I am looking for someone who has a Dodge WC or an engine from one near to my postcode LE16 so I can make contact to try and get some measurements.I tried a thread but have not had much joy and I do not know how to navigate this forum too well just yet. there may be some group listed within the forum its just I don't know how to find it.Your thoughts GentsSteve
Crippy, we have a member of our MVT Area club who lives close to Huntingdon who has a Dodge WC63. Is that too far away ? Kind regards Vulture

Hi Vulture

Well it is something he could do for me without me having to go over but if he was unable to do it I could try and get sometime to suit him.

I need just a few measurements and approximate ones at that.

A. Fan to the back to end of block

B. Fan to the back end of the gearbox

C. Width of the engine block.

D. Height from base of sump to top of engine

E. Height from base of sump to top of air filter.

If he could get me those it would be great as I have my eyes on a 72 6cyl Mercedes engine and box with less than 75k and I wouldn't want to buy it if it would be too big.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Steve

Hi Vulture

Well it is something he could do for me without me having to go over but if he was unable to do it I could try and get sometime to suit him.

I need just a few measurements and approximate ones at that.

A. Fan to the back to end of block

B. Fan to the back end of the gearbox

C. Width of the engine block.

D. Height from base of sump to top of engine

E. Height from base of sump to top of air filter.

If he could get me those it would be great as I have my eyes on a 72 6cyl Mercedes engine and box with less than 75k and I wouldn't want to buy it if it would be too big.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Steve

Steve

I might be seeing him later today, so I'll mention about this thread to him :)

Cheers

Ian

Thanks for that and I have made contact with a John Denny from South Midlands so we can see where that gets me.Again thanks for taking the time and effort.Steve

Crippy

Spoke to him yesterday as planned. His Dodge is currently immobile in its lair, so getting the measurements taken is not feasible at the moment. Hope John Denny can help.

Cheers

Vulture