Re-introduction

Rich C

Rich C Here trying to get rid of the big yellow Introductions board!

Based in Tiptree where the best jam comes from (got to keep in with the local land owners) Started with a scrap Ferret 04CC12 told to try a Saracen next it is "only a bigger ferret" However working on a champ for the boss has got in the way. Now given up work so I can get on with the Sarry, while strong enough to move things. A wheel change solo is my limit.

Rich C Here trying to get rid of the big yellow Introductions board!

Based in Tiptree where the best jam comes from (got to keep in with the local land owners) Started with a scrap Ferret 04CC12 told to try a Saracen next it is "only a bigger ferret" However working on a champ for the boss has got in the way. Now given up work so I can get on with the Sarry, while strong enough to move things. A wheel change solo is my limit.

Welcome! Espescially when I see Saracen! How about a Saracen 88, that would be rather special in your part of the woods?

Monty,

Thanks for comments, I hope I can get a few helpful hints with the Saracen as there is a lot to do! The Ferret was my first project which I reused some parts rather than 100% new. Saracen will be different as I want it 100%.

Rich C

• 2 months later...