Great pic from A&E 2010

Hi folks, found this great pic in a collection from A&E 2010, not sure who took it so hope they did`nt mind me having a play with it in CS5 Photoshop, no intention of copying etc just amazing what can be done in a very short time. Ian.:blush:

Convoy.jpg

Convoy4.jpg

They look so different now nice work, I like the way you've done the verge by the stone wall.

Those pics are a modern historical recored of an earth-shaking occasion, :) but yours look much better somehow.

Is there any way you could run ahead of the convoy with a bucket and roller on the big day?

I'm sure Jack said he has allowed for a tin or two of grey emulsion in the budget.....

They look so different now nice work, I like the way you've done the verge by the stone wall.

Those pics are a modern historical recored of an earth-shaking occasion, :) but yours look much better somehow.

Is there any way you could run ahead of the convoy with a bucket and roller on the big day?

I'm sure Jack said he has allowed for a tin or two of grey emulsion in the budget.....

Glad you like them, its good fun messing around with them, yes, perhaps a yard brush loaded up with grey strapped to the front of bike:laugh:

WOW Ian!!

Have to say that is scary how well they look - if not careful you are going to get a lot of requests. Don't worry - I will be your agent :coffee:

And can I nick them please?

Of course you can Jack, :rotfl:

From your selection of pictures I quickly played with this one...

AE.jpg

I did not remove number plates etc as you can see

It just goes to show how getting the look of everyone right while at A+E is so important :o)