HMVF NEWS Prefixes & Sale conditions

fesm_ndt

Was reading the bumped up post regarding prefixes.

A lot of people including myself post bits we find either on Ebay or somewhere else as it may help out someone looking for said odd bit or part.

The posts are more "info" or "find" posts

I am wondering if these posts are the majority of the ones not being updated as sold?

Is there a way that these type of posts i.e. if prefixed with "Ebay" are automatically deleted after 30 days?

Was reading the bumped up post regarding prefixes.

A lot of people including myself post bits we find either on Ebay or somewhere else as it may help out someone looking for said odd bit or part.

The posts are more "info" or "find" posts

I am wondering if these posts are the majority of the ones not being updated as sold?

Is there a way that these type of posts i.e. if prefixed with "Ebay" are automatically deleted after 30 days?

ALL posts are left on the forum for future reference. It's the item items for Sale, Wants & Ebay items that members are not bothering to add prefixes too. With a few exceptions members are not letting us know when an item has been sold, it only takes a second to click the "Report to Moderator button" & tell us.

Also if you have recently sold an item... http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/showthread.php?20270-Sold-your-Item