The A&E logo! There it is!

SOOOOOOOO the wait is over!

Please find below the logo for A&E! This is to go on T shirts, caps, jackets etc etc. We have an official 'corporate' logo that you will see on the A&E site due course but this one is for us!

This excellent work is by young Jamie 'Sherman gunner' 'Lady magnet' Meachin. Very pleased with it Jamie - thank you.

Next week I will get in hand sorting the range and prices out. I might actually get some patches sorted and sow them onto my A2.

trianglelogo2010.jpg

trianglelogo2012.jpg

[h=1][/h]

SOOOOOOOO the wait is over!

Please find below the logo for A&E! This is to go on T shirts, caps, jackets etc etc. We have an official 'corporate' logo that you will see on the A&E site due course but this one is for us!

This excellent work is by young Jamie 'Sherman gunner' 'Lady magnet' Meachin. Very pleased with it Jamie - thank you.

Next week I will get in hand sorting the range and prices out. I might actually get some patches sorted and sow them onto my A2.

trianglelogo2010.jpg

trianglelogo2012.jpg

Red crosses. Perfect!. :-D

think I prefered the version on facebookJack,will the 2010 ones be the same apart from the dates?

Yeah can have the one on FB too Nigel is you wish and yes there is also a 2010 'patch' as well :D

Red crosses. Perfect!. :-D

Erm, did someone forget to check the printers' proof? I think they may have received the same artwork file by email :whistle:

I've just found over 100 of these - brand new - in the Clubhouse WW2 Workshop's clean rag box.

T shirt.JPG

Erm, did someone forget to check the printers' proof? I think they may have received the same artwork file by email :whistle:

I've just found over 100 of these - brand new - in the Clubhouse WW2 Workshop's clean rag box.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56513[/ATTACH]

:rofl: