1/76 Scammelk R100 gun Tractor with 60 Pdr Gun

Neilie

Here is my latest, this time utilizing the Matador Models Scammell Pioneer R100 conversion kit for the Airfix Tank Transporter along with Matador's 60 Pdr Gun kit. It is marked up for the 2nd Medium Regt RA - Belgium 1940.

Cheers,

Neil

DSCF0330.JPG

DSCF0345.JPG

DSCF0350.JPG

DSCF0336.JPG

Very nice indeed. Washes and drybrushing I presume to bring out the detail? Good to see nice work in the smaller scale. Somewhere in the cellar I have the tank transporter and a churchill. Might dig them out and have a go one of these days..!

Cheers

Timbo

Very nice indeed. Washes and drybrushing I presume to bring out the detail? Good to see nice work in the smaller scale. Somewhere in the cellar I have the tank transporter and a churchill. Might dig them out and have a go one of these days..!

Cheers

Timbo

Hi Timbo,

Yes I do washes after a coat of gloss varnish, then apply transfers, then a coat of flat varnish, then drybrush. Yes, do have a go at the Scammell TT. It's a great little kit and I like to re-do the tires to a proper tread and widen them a little. I want to do the TT version one of these days.

Cheers,

Neil