Unimog U1300L help please.

MARTIN CROSS

Regret failed MOT due to brake problems.

Was fine when we left but on way had to stop as brakes (front) were squeaking/binding and we were losing air too.

I stopped and joggled handbrake and pumped footbrake and this seemed to help as the air pressure built up again.

When we arrived the front hubs were warm and there was a yellow warning light on.A bit like the brake symbol but with an exclamation mark.Pressure was showing OK and the red light was not on.

Please can anyone help as I need to know exactly what the warning lights mean.I know the red ones!

Please can anyone also help with a lubrication chart or any other maintenance paperwork.

Thanks,

M

Regret failed MOT due to brake problems.

Was fine when we left but on way had to stop as brakes (front) were squeaking/binding and we were losing air too.

I stopped and joggled handbrake and pumped footbrake and this seemed to help as the air pressure built up again.

When we arrived the front hubs were warm and there was a yellow warning light on.A bit like the brake symbol but with an exclamation mark.Pressure was showing OK and the red light was not on.

Please can anyone help as I need to know exactly what the warning lights mean.I know the red ones!

Please can anyone also help with a lubrication chart or any other maintenance paperwork.

Thanks,

M

you could try the guy i mentioned in your other unmog thread , he seems clued up on them.............westfield4x4( (0)1524 791968 )..........

Edited by Willyslancs

• 2 months later...