Meadows engine

Can anyone help with supplying details of the meadows engine used for the Vickers Light Tank MkVI.

I really need out of vehicle / restoration photo's, that show the block. I would like if possible, any views of the drive /gearbox set up too. I have a series of internal plans, some of which show a ghosted outline of the engine, but nothing definate.

Anything from a handbook at all.

Thanks in advance.

The reason I ask, visit my website, www.mooresmilitarymodels.co.uk and check out the work in progress section.

George.

Yes, I saw that too.

My hopes were up when I first saw it and have cropped and enlarged it to no no real advantage.

So far I do have a coss section of the earlier Meadows fitted to the Dragon series (Light Dragon MkII).

I have contacted a well known restorer in the UK that totally rebuilt a MkVI, which I believe was shipped to the states, but no help there.

I was contacted by the new owner of the hulk referred to in the MLU site, he has promised photos, despite a reminder, nothing for ages.

Surely there must be a manual somewhere, or a decent lube chart. The only stuff I have are "ghosted" outlines on a GA drawing.

Going by experience, everything I could ever want will turn up AFTER the model is completed.

The more I see the less I know.

George.

Edited by george
spellings 5/10