M72 LAW tube

Masseyboy89

i just got one but its missing the sling but i am after a few more any chance of a name of a shop or anyone know of any more for sale as i need 2-3 more

can't remember the name of the shop? Afraid it was a one off though, it belonged to a worker and he let the shop display on the wall.

I guess the sling and cap gets lost when its flies off prior to being fired. I'll keep my ear to the ground for another tube, I was only after one to display with my MUTT - pm me if you want me to send some pictures/measurements of the sling and cap, would be fairly easy to make a new one up.

can't remember the name of the shop? Afraid it was a one off though, it belonged to a worker and he let the shop display on the wall.

I guess the sling and cap gets lost when its flies off prior to being fired. I'll keep my ear to the ground for another tube, I was only after one to display with my MUTT - pm me if you want me to send some pictures/measurements of the sling and cap, would be fairly easy to make a new one up.

that would be good if you could send me pics and measurements as i can then knock a few up in case

Being a disposable launcher I have been assured it is deemed as a spent case - there is nothing inside, its just a plastic pipe and it cannot be re-used

had a chat with a FAO and he said its a spent case and treated as such but different folks different strokes

There have been several court cases where these have come up.

Some say they have to be deactivated and some say they dont.

New ones are now deactivated. The thing is if you can actualy get the reload which has to be installed in the factory then you are the type of person that can get the real thing.

It is a one shot weapon just like a bullet case, if it is classed as a section 5 then why are not milan tubes. Law 80's should be deactivated or put beyond use because of the 9mm barrel in it.

At the end of the day its down to how arsy the Police officer is, along with the judge.

Jon