A&E 2012 Friday....

OK - baby Jesus time is all out of the way its now time for flat out work for me :iamsmiling:So as we go I will up date you all.

Friday is education day.

This is where we will be bringing a number armoured vehicles and soft skins into Dorchester town. I am trying to beat the council up so we can bring them into the high street which is pedestrianised :whilst:

This is so the school kiddies can come and see us and learn about their history. I have spoken with some tankers and SPGers :-| who are happy to do that. Will also need some soft skin dudes and outriders so if you would like to be a part of that then just let me know on here.

It will also build the ambience of the town of what's to come - they won't know what is going to hit them :angel:

Again full WWII kit please and Donut Ron will be there so you can get your donuts and coffee :)

Cheers.

JB!

Count me Steve and N44 in for anything educational Jack ;o)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI Jack

Thanks for the reply re: When we can camp. We will see you there Wednesday morning and if there is anything we can to to help in anyway please let us know and we will be more than willing.

Halftrack

You could pick our tent up on the way past? I can map out where the sleeping compartment goes, where the carpet goes, where the kitchen goes and where the heater goes if it helps?

Love from Rosie x

You could pick our tent up on the way past? I can map out where the sleeping compartment goes, where the carpet goes, where the kitchen goes and where the heater goes if it helps?

Love from Rosie x

Tent!!!.........that sounds better equipped than my house:laugh:

:wow:Now there's an offer I couldn't refuse, no doubt Chardonnay and Whisky will also be available:nut:

Whiskey maybe (you will have to fight my dad for it) Chardonnay? You reckon

a- I share it?

b- you could prize it out of my hand?

Love from Rosie x

Please forgive the off-topic, topic, but Rosie, are you the very-same Rosie from the IOW Steam Show (August Bank Holiday W/E) and Goodwood Revival?

Do you really think there could be 2 of me???????

So who the flipin heck are you?!!!:wow::wow::wow:

Do you really think there could be 2 of me???????

So who the flipin heck are you?!!!:wow::wow::wow:

Hi Rosie

I'm Lee, married to Helen and we have Poppy & Charlie. We camp with the Cluetts at the IOW Steam Show and we bumped into you at Goodwood this year. I took my BSA M20 to the IOW this year.

After seeing your Revivial outfit and the HMVF avatar, I thought you must be one & the same!

Whiskey maybe (you will have to fight my dad for it) Chardonnay? You reckon

a- I share it?

b- you could prize it out of my hand?

Love from Rosie x

Well I'm always in possession of whisky and I was going to bring you some Chardonnay......personally I never touch the stuff, you're welcome to it. I stick to tea,:angel: ask Jack.;)

:cool2:Hello Rosie, It's great that your reputation is getting known that people remember you from shows and that a glass sorry tanker comes into the comments. You made an impression on Lee at the IOW show and he seems a jolly fine fellow as whiskey comes into his camping equipment, can't wait to meet this fellow scotch drinker.

Dad, stop embarrassing me!!!!!!!!

Think you are getting you knickers/pants in a twist! Lee is a chap who I now know I know from the IOW show and who I bumped into whilst at Goodwood last year. Degsy just wants to get me drunk!!!!!!!!

Love from Rosie x

Dad, stop embarrassing me!!!!!!!!

Think you are getting you knickers/pants in a twist! Lee is a chap who I now know I know from the IOW show and who I bumped into whilst at Goodwood last year. Degsy just wants to get me drunk!!!!!!!!

Love from Rosie x

:wow: From what I've heard and seen you don't need my help in that endeavour;) As regards your Dad I will be delighted to meet him and share a bottle or three if I get time. If its anything like Route to Victory where I spent a lot of the time either repairing or towing other vehicles it might be a bit difficult and I might have to stick to :coffee:

Yes Rosie I realised that you had already met Degsy and that he was having trouble putting wine to face at different locations then realising that you where the same person, and as you so eloquently put it "he's trying to get me drunk", do I need to say any more?

Rosie, I think your Dad has been on the whisky already, sober him up and put him straight will you please. I know Jack blames me for everything but there's no need for everybody else to join in:(