A&E 2012 Friday....

OK - baby Jesus time is all out of the way its now time for flat out work for me :iamsmiling:So as we go I will up date you all.

Friday is education day.

This is where we will be bringing a number armoured vehicles and soft skins into Dorchester town. I am trying to beat the council up so we can bring them into the high street which is pedestrianised :whilst:

This is so the school kiddies can come and see us and learn about their history. I have spoken with some tankers and SPGers :-| who are happy to do that. Will also need some soft skin dudes and outriders so if you would like to be a part of that then just let me know on here.

It will also build the ambience of the town of what's to come - they won't know what is going to hit them :angel:

Again full WWII kit please and Donut Ron will be there so you can get your donuts and coffee :)

Cheers.

JB!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't quite believe 2012 is here and that A&E is THIS year!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited, with an odd start to the year for me it's really something to look forward to. Hope you live up to my expectations Jack!!!!!

Love from Rosie x

What day did we start arriving in 2010?

I was there early with only a hand full of people on site, but for the life of me I can't remember which day it was! If things are occurring on Friday then when are people arriving this year?

Roughly what time Jack? I'm supposed to finish nights Friday morning but I could always take a nights leave.

TBA Neil as it depends on the timing of the schools but I will let folks know as soon as I know.

It would also be a good time for pictures as the press will more than likely be there.

ajmac - Saturday was the official day but some folks arrived on the Wednesday and Thursday so some went of into a school on the Friday which was well recieved :) So for those that arrive Thursday/eve we can get into town on the Friday as many folks will be arriving throughtout Friday.

I can be there on Thursday and would like to do the town trip. Which key do you press to indicate a fixed grin? :D got it.

Great stuff Phil! Thank you very much for your help and support :-D

Great... now I feel like a woman.....

What to wear?

British or American ???

Infantry , airborne or Navy?

Bugger...

Your Brit is fantastic Enigma and would be nice amongst all the 'Yank' stuff and the older generation would love it too!

Your Brit is fantastic Enigma and would be nice amongst all the 'Yank' stuff and the older generation would love it too!

Hmmm, looks like I got to bring lots of uniforms, gear and helmets just in case...

Thanks to Exocet I got correct Wyverns and got inspired to finally convert a P49 BD to P40 spec.

Lost you allready? :)

Right...I'll be arriving on Friday then, Adrian B, please keep a pitch next to your Sherman, twas just perfact last time, there is nothing like being woken by a Multibank in the morning, oh, note to self remember to bring a rake this time to clear the cuttings from the site!

We asked little Izzie if she wanted to see some Tanks this year, she said "ya, tank, brrrrrr, bang!, daddys tank", apparently anything rusty and mangled is "daddys tank" at the moment.

Should be in Dorchester around 13:00h latest so in time for the afternoon programme.

Thats fantastic news JN - will make sure you get a lift back in style and can't wait to have you in my hometown :)

- leave the Dorchester women alone thou :coffee: